View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
The Protestant contribution to illegal immigration is of absolutely no direct consequence. The only thing it really shows is how completely US Protestants have been enfranchised by the Catholic Church. Illegal immigration is a global problem created by Muslims and Catholics who are completely unembarrased to subjegate families to the engine of extending the domination of either one by dominating the birth rate. Notice that in either Catholic or Islamic countries, neither one threatens the either one with population dynamics. It is only in Protestant or non-Catholic countries occupied by either Catholics or Muslims or both. Notice also that reaction to Muslim population explosions in Protestant countries is completely enfranchised by Catholics and of course nobody dares complain about the Catholics.

Population explosions are the basic issue and the flowing of populations out of areas of high population density to areas of low population density. This means migration from Muslim or Catholic countries into countries where either of these are not the majority. The problem of overpopulation, of course, does not even exist according to these two systems of beliefs and any effort to confront the problem on a global scale is squashed by them as well.
My research does not agree with what you are stating. The impact of the Catholic Church and the non Catholic christian churches is huge, specifically the Lutheran. So I would go by my own research which I know as fact rather than your statement.