View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 04:26 PM

Sorry guy's, we didn't stop one member or cosponsor of the Corker-Hoeven fig leaf amendment. They all voted as planned.

I guess it wasn't possible to stop them from voting against their own amendment.

It's now a different game all together, as I believe the next vote will be to end discussion on the bill and to end the ability to filibuster.

I believe there will be two more votes on the amnesty bill. One to cut off debate, and the last to pass the bill.

I'm still waiting to hear back with reports from our calls this morning, but from my own experience, call volume was very strong and many of my calls were dropped or went unconnected because of the call volume. As I said in my earlier post I noticed the phone lines starting to go hay wire this morning, which means there was an enormous outpouring of calls to stop the amnesty.

Senator's Sessions, Vitter and Cruz kept saying in the Numbers USA tele -conference that we must keep calling, and our call volume is critical to stop the bill. They both said our calls and emails are the only thing that can stop this.

Sorry we don't have good news, just more work ahead of us. This week is extremely critical.

I pledge to be up and calling by 5:30 AM every day this week and call for three hours.

67 Senators voted for the fig leaf amendment. we need to win over or scare over 8 Senators to defeat the nation crushing amnesty.

Lets show them what we've got.