View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:21 PM
SOS Associate

Default McCain Takes The Primary Again

Well, if this isn't discouraging, I don't know what is. McCain is once again the favorite son of the state senate thus far. If this trend holds true, California will once again have Boxer, and in '12 the US will get Obama again.
I'd like to blame the voters, but after spending some time recently digging into public records surrounding the elections here, I actually don't believe the ballot box anymore. Recent changes are now going to allow more time for College students to vote, as if they hadn't already been given extra time on some campuses with voting early. We print our ballots in foreign tongue, wink at actual vote fraud when it happens, and don't really look very hard when mischief is suspected. Why should I believe McCain is citizens choice? Arizona was so overrun with foreigners they had to pass a law to remind them they were not in control. So what the hell happened? the majoriy of Arizona'ns picked border security and immigration enforcement when SB1070 came around, but now they pick an open borders duplicitous fraud like McCain? Sumpin' ain't right here....ain't right at all