View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
This is exactly what I've been posting about. They are charging different rates and adding charges to others to cover the discounted rate 99% of the illegals are receiving. I know who and how they're doing it, and the California Public Utilities Commission is encouraging it and demanding it be done. The municipalities such as DWP are doing it at the bequest of the city politician.

It's time we expose these corrupt and unfair practices. The illegals are getting more than just welfare checks and foodstamps. And these programs don't require that you be a legal citizen to profit from them, and in reality they actually cater to the illegals and shun our citizens. I know that for a fact, I see it happen with my own eyes.
I have believed for a long time that illegals are being subsidized every which way to Sunday but what was missing was exactly "who".

Can all this be put together in a comprehensive "who did it" and "who directed what"?

As far as LA goes, the two above articles show what a cat fight all of this has turned into. All bets are off as to the outcome, which I don't believe is going to be pleasant.

I think there is going to be a real melt down.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-07-2010 at 04:46 PM.