View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Am I supposed to be touched by the sob story?

Technically the little girl has been given US Citizenship, but clearly not a citizenship in accordance with the Constitution.

I have a basic and elementary disdain for the slobbery limp, left, liberals who profess indignation at our law enforcement who are doing a good job.

" He who seeks equity must come with clean hands".

* The mother and father are both illegal aliens whose first act was to violate the laws of our country.

* We can only speculate about stolen ID, social security numbers, working under the table, tax evasion, welfare checks, prenatal care, hospital costs, food stamps, illegal housing, driving without license or insurance and state entitlements that net, on average, $10,000 annually per child plus the medical and hospital costs on top.

* The unpaid customs fine $5,000 for entering at other than a designated entry point. The unpaid immigration fine.

*The grandfather had an expired visa and an arrest warrant out on him.

The kid is no more an American than her parents. She is a Guatemalan who is here only due to a fluke that some judge created by misinterpreting the 14Th amendment.

I won't be shedding any crocodile tears.
Well put !
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?