View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:45 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
I think just about all of us have had our share of run ins with William

As you can see I'm no longer on alipac and thats a good thing in my opinion , I'm in a better place with better people in the fight.

I've known you and lots of people on this forum for a lot of years , It just seems like in fighting and attitudes are what is killing our movement , Some of it is not without cause.

You have had your own demons here on Sos over the years , I've fought my demons on alipac , Sos and many other places.

There was a time I thought Sos was going to be huge , I was proud to be a member in the old days. So many good people here , some not so good,
You guys did things that would scare the newer people in the cause to death.

You have your forum and I thank you for allowing me to post , We also have a forum and my people would post over here also,

Can we get over the BS of the past and start to work together?

I purposed this to William , Simcox , Turner and Beck years ago and got the cold shoulder.
No, I don't think we can get over the "bs" and work together. We're going to have to work together with it. The bs as you refer to it is difference of opinion, conflicting goals, and incompatible personalities. Alot of that just cannot be reasoned with or changed. I've been saying for a few years that I don't care if we fight amongst each other, as long as everyone works too. If everyone marched lockstep, a few strong arms with manipulative skills would end up in control, and then that wouldn't reflect the wishes of everyone. So, soon the disatisfaction would cause people to stop joining forces at all.

The management here has not always been in agreement either, but we're still operating. I think that's due to us accepting that we have to either be tolerant of those ideas we don't like, or make sure everyone knows how you feel so they can plan accordingly. I've said I'd even tolerate the cockroach in this group again as long as she was working, although she;ll never be allowed in a management position again. Point is, she knows what I think of her, and I'm sure she developed a little more respect for me now that she knows she cannot just molest me and suffer no consequence.

I'm not going back to Williams ALIPAC because he's too controlling, and has no buffer between his ban finger and the group. One person should not have that much power because it always ends up being misused. Well, and he banned me, so he doesn't want me there
But I can talk sheet about william and still fight for the same causes he does when those causes are presented. Hell, I'll say I will talk sheet about you too when the necessity arises