View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:50 AM

Default Meg Whitman

As a New Yorker I am surely staying out of any debates about California's next Governor. Our own race is nasty enough. However, this accusation by Meg Whitman's maid needs comment.

According to the news, which is sometimes questionable, the maid is accusing Whitman of abuse and underpayment.

According the Meg Whitman she hired the maid through an employment agency and whose papers appeared legitimate even though they were obviously counterfeit as we now are hearing.

The maid was paid $23 per hour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An ICE letter was sent warning about a mismatch of social security number or other data. But to whom. It was confidential and may have been sent to the maid. We don't as yet know.

Guys and Gals - I believe Meg Whitman when she says this isn't true. The maid, like so many others, is a pathological liar, unscrupulous, a-moral, law breaker, parasite. *( I will hide my real feelings ).

It is so sad that Gloria Allred will parade her in front of TV cameras and foist this scam on the American people. The maid should be tossed back across the border without further ado. How sick is our system that will tolerate this type of scofflaw, law breaker into our court system to besmirch, slander and defame anyone.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-01-2010 at 07:15 AM.