View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:02 PM

Yep, I agree. Maybe it's a good thing that we don't have a Republican president right now.

I voted for Romney, and was very depressed when Obama was re-elected, but before the election I quietly thought to my self, "would it be easier to defeat an Obama led amnesty or a Republican led amnesty?" I decided that it would be easier for the Republicans to unify in opposition to Obama than Romney.

I knew Romney would pursue an amnesty of his own.

So I thought from our point of view it might be easier to defeat an Obama led amnesty than a Romney led amnesty.

I don't see a Republican in the white house for a long time also, the demographics just aren't there anymore. Immigration has already taken it's toll. Republicans just can't admit it,yet.

Republicans have to stay in opposition as the minority party until they learn. If they ever do. Our country is going to slide into one party rule like California, if mass immigration isn't stopped.

That's what we are doing here, it's a big reason why we're fighting this amnesty.

I know I'm piling on the GOP, but the DNP is just as corrupt, they are just better at thinking long term.

Part of our job in fighting this current amnesty proposal will be to ruin Marco Rubio, especially in the eyes of Republicans.

Rubio is the golden boy, "too big to fail", great-brown-hope of the globalist Republican elite. Rubio's job is to betray the nation and sell the amnesty. Golden boy Rubio is going to have to gain some tarnish and a few permanent "dents" when the amnesty goes down in flames. That's going to make it much harder for them to sell their future wars, and amnesties/ treason.