View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:18 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
As the amnesty battle unfolds I'm learning new things every day.

Today I'm seeing the tactics used by Senator Rubio, engage the callers, sell the amnesty and above all don't anger the callers because after the amnesty he needs them for his presidential bid.

I'm learning that Rubio is the new "Golden boy" of the Republican party. For the Republican elite he is "too big to fail".

Limbaugh, Levin and a lot of talk radio and now Drudge is shielding and protecting Rubio. For the Republican elite Rubio is too big to fail.

Even if the amnesty goes down as a failure, they will protect Marco Rubio.

That is exactly why I am hitting Rubio the hardest. We've got to damage Rubio. Rubio has to leave this amnesty battle tarnished. Rubio is already toast with us, but it's the low information Republicans that have got to see what we see.
That might be good strategy. But...I don't see a republican in the whitehouse in the forseeable future without something quite serious happening to the dems, and a simultaneous production of likeable republican candidates. It is precisely their hand picking and ordaining that many conservatives are beginning to rebel over. Look who they brought forth. Bush, a war-mongering, open borders, amnesty proponent who couldn't say no to big government. McCain..another war mongering, amnesty supporter who personified the character of republicans as angry old white men. Romney....a little better at least, but so few trusted him, and he was a gun siezing, big government enabler, with a history of being a chamelion. Rubio...another war mongering, hispanic panderer that wears his christian religion on his sleeve.