Thread: Brace Yourself
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2014, 08:40 AM

Default Pathological liar.

It doesn't matter what BO says. It will be more disingenuous platitudes, prevarications and chicanery.

I have read a lot of "chatter" presently about the mobilization of opposition to the amnesty. If you don't follow American Border Report *( Glenn Spencer ) check it out. He has loads of the latest up to date news.

One of interest is the two Massachusetts sheriffs organizing a 200 sheriff demonstration in Washington, DC.

Another is a psychiatrist analyzing Obama, his motivation and current actions. Rather interesting. It seems that part of it is his recent plummeting in the polls and thumping taken in the just past elections. His dreams of being a President that effected glory and achievements crashed.

Naturally I'm no psychiatrist but I certainly am entitled to my opinions and observations based on decades of boots on the ground experience and observations. It doesn't take a shrink to recognize a sick puppy when one is seen. And this one is absolutely, beyond doubt or dispute a sick puppy. Twisted morally, practically and emotionally.