View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 07:18 AM

Default Disgusting !

It never ends. Duplicitous, disingenuous, dishonest, disgraceful.

As the saying goes: "He who comes into court to seek equity must come with clean hands".

Cuba is a special set aside from the general rules. These governments of ours have allowed huge numbers of Cubans to come here for decades. The rule was that if they made landfall on US soil they could stay here. But that was only Cubans and everyone else was excluded. It was all politics opposing Castro. It was special and preferential treatment and fundamentally dishonest.

Unfortunately far too many politicians and the general public have mixed opinions and emotions about foreigners. It covers the spectrum. Each has a special motive and their motives assembled amount to very many differing reasons.

There is no uniformity in applying and enforcing the laws. As it is also said it's like trying to herd cats in a car wash. Each judge has his/her own particular "bent" on the immigration laws and these fall into two basic and fundamental categories:

#1. Liberal, left, progressive, usually Democrats .

#2. Conservative, right Republicans.

In the general pubic there is a far more diverse range of attitudes and opinions but here we are discussing the laws.

In reality very few customs and immigration laws are actually being reinforced either by Republicans or Democrats. Over the years I have watched the slippage and loosening of enforcement. There are numerous reasons. The country is being overwhelmed, for starters. There is a sad lack of manpower and resources. There is an even greater lack of enthusiasm. Indeed some law enforcement is openly sympathetic to illegal aliens and some simply says: Not my job !

I'm not at all sympathetic to the dilemma here above described. The lawyer should GO BACK to Mexico, get in line and follow the due process of immigration. His mother and father, if still alive and here, should also be fined and deported. They gamed the system. They are dishonest.

But ours is a nation of two faced, duplicitous creepy politicians.

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-08-2014 at 12:05 PM.