View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:40 PM

Ayatollah, I have to admit that you're right about the apathy and laziness in regards to illegal immigration. Americans in California are sheep.

I was reading one article on Vdare.com that came to the conclusion that Mexicans in California are not the problem it's the Whites that are.

The reason I think succession in California will gain strength, is because of the fiscal problems and to some extent illegal immigration. If and when the debt problem in California becomes a real crisis and is unmanageable, Part of the state may need to succeed to escape the crushing debt. Cities can declare bankruptcy, but states can't. What I am saying is large parts of Ca may move to succeed to escape the crushing debt and thereby shoving the old debt onto the part that doesn't make the move. Areas might join the bandwagon of succession just to get out of the debt burdens. The new border lines may be greatly effected by Republican / Democratic areas and the constituency and demographics that make up those different groups.

I know that you're correct that this would lead to a whole new set of problems, buy if it is seen as financially expedient the issue might be seen as practical.

I would also like to know your thoughts on the political impact if the redistricting led to a 2/3 majority for the Democratic party. Do you think the cementing of one party rule in California would lead to some type of revolt?

Last edited by Greg in LA; 09-10-2012 at 08:51 PM.