View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:57 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Here is my suspicions about Governor Browns Admission day proclamation.

First why would Brown want us to celebrate California's admission into the Union now?
I don't think there is any particular reason, yet.
My suspicion is that he is seeing something, that isn't quite visible to us. Maybe it is the redistricting of districts that would give the Democrat's 2/3 control of the State House. If that happens, what is left for Americans that don't want endless tax increases and one party rule for the foreseeable future. An increase in support and demand to partition the state, and for certain areas to succeed from California. This would certainly move to the fore front if this scenario were to happen, as well it is already being talked about and could be gaining steam in some circles , without us really knowing. Maybe Brown is planing ahead, for what he sees is coming.

If Republicans loose the ability to veto tax increases, what is really left for us in California. Succession seems like the next move.

Brown and the Dem's. Would not want to loose vast parts of California, They would move to hold the state, and the tax dollars of Southern California flowing to Sacramento. Maybe that's why they want to start celebration "Admission Day" all of a sudden.

I'm starting to think Save our State might not be the best approach anymore. Succession is looking to me as a financially smarter and more efficient plan to fix our problems.
Greg, there isn't going to be any succession. You know why? Because there's nothing to succeed to. Way back in the infancy of SOS, I told people that we weren't even ready to take back the state yet, simply because we didn't have patriots to fill all the necessary spots in the government that we want. We still don't. This is why the regional government/open-borders lobby is doing so well here and in other states. They have people in their back pockets to install into slots as they need filling.
Succession, unconstitutional by the way, requires a new government with a new legislature, executive and judicial branches at the ready. We can't even get some of our patriot brothers and sisters to attend events anymore, so how do you expect to get them to take a role in any new government? No; Succession will not happen. People are too damn lazy and apathetic to see any real succesive government through to the beginning, and certainly they'll crap out shortly after that, leaving some dictatorial fiat a king or queen sized hole to move right into.

As for why brown made this proclamation: I was and am suspicious of a nefarious purpose just as you are. I was toying with more of a theory that it had something to do with the treaties that were signed with mexico and the resulting timing of California's becoming part of the union. Coincidently, California legislature is convening a committee meeting tomorrow to discuss some trade issues with mexico, as is the mexican independence day event at the captiol this week. But.....I have only whimsical theories at present, so I'll just have to remain blissfully ignorant until something further adds up.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-10-2012 at 08:04 PM.