View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:
I haven't as yet been able to peg you and determine where you are coming from and where your allegiance lies !!!!
What you see is what you get.

Essentially I am alternately regarded either as a racist or some sort of a traitor to my country by both far sides of the "bring 'em all in" and "throw 'em all out" crowds.

I witnessed a whole industry largely taken away from Americans of all races since the 1981 recession. My country is in a process of deconstruction by the "elite", politicians, racial groups, educators, judges, and unelected bureaucrats who have taken the civil rights act and turned it inside out so that almost everything revolves around ethnic groups and racial preference is made into the order of the day - the inequality of affirmative discrimination is one example among many. As another example, it's almost as if people and their descendants from the diverse and often mutually exclusive countries of Asia are compressed into "Asians" in America and are all supposed to wear Chinese coolie hats all the time, eat with chopsticks at every meal, and receive voter ballots in an obscure language which might cost over $60,000.00 to be provided to a group of maybe 600 people rather than do as immigrant citizens and their assimilated children have done for over 200 years.

On the other hand I know people of all ages with Mexican ancestry who grew up in America from children of the 1930's depression to toddlers who sit in my lap and have me read to them.

Some of the stuff brown supremacists come up with is exaggerated or invented, but there really was such a thing prior to certainly 1965 as pools placarded "NO MEXICANS" (didn't even have to mention blacks - that was implicitly understood) and whole blocks in towns they just couldn't go to, and the stuff about being back across the tracks before dark was a reality to many. It was clear that the brown man worked for the white man and not the other way around. Those who were on track to become successful had to adopt names which didn't sound so "Mexican". Freddy Fender and Ritchie Valens are two examples among many.

I also know adult children of post 1980 illegals as well as people who were illegal at some part (if not currently) in their life.

These are all different people and there are lots of individuals within those groups, no such thing as "one size fits all" when it comes to either white or brown.

For example: there are people whom I'm close to who grew up in the same time frame, segregated conditions and communities near the aforementioned ethnic studies professor Armando Navarro - some in the families might have known some of the Navarro family. Quite a few don't relate to illegals, whether or not they can communicate with Mexicans. Not a lot of them seem to have common cause with Navarro, he seems to be to a lot of them what recently deceased Neo Nazi Jeff Hall might be to an average white guy just trying to make a living - if they even hear of either one or both of them those two will usually be regarded by most as racist nuts. There is a saying that if you are fighting monsters you need to take care not to become a monster yourself.

In fact, one of the local brown oldsters even commented that Navarro "was educated on the white man's money". Might have a lot of basis to it because Lyndon Johnson started the ball rolling and Richard Nixon clearly made it possible for people like Navarro to cut in front of the education line (maybe Navarro should hang a big framed picture of "Tricky Dick" in his classroom as a token of gratitude, maybe have some lighted candles with the Mexican Virgin on them on a little shelf in front of it while class is in session).

Otherwise without ethnicity based presidential patronage Navarro might be working in a tire shop in Bloomington or maybe even Muscoy rather than making a living peddling racial enmity at the university while churning out a gushing torrent of race obsessed literature.

I'll get back to the 19th century Irish and voter fraud by political machines, because it is relevant today. I just can't believe the brazen schemes, and some are entirely possible now. Tammany Hall was the original reason for voter registration.

I just needed a little break to wind down from discussing Navarro's narration of Gutierrez' race based take over of government and education (which control over the curriculum is essential for the full deconstruction of America) - and it's still the blue print for doing so with Navarro's advice on sticking to the plan.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-20-2012 at 10:04 PM.