View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:50 AM

So it continues...Chelena can't stand to have anyone look into her doings. She hasn't screwed anyone over she says . What??? There is a growing list of people who have been wronged, sacrificed and fleeced out of earnings by this wannabe megalomania-cal "leader".

If the people that voted and donated funds for this tyrant knew anything about her they would have not done so because she is exactly the kind of person that belongs outside of any leadership position not in one.

Her accusations of Davi are the typical paranoia based "I was abducted by Mexicans piloting a flying saucer that made me wave a Mexican flag and
then interned me in a FEMA camp run by George Bush and Dick Cheney" that Chelena's feeble and corrupted mind indulges in all the time.

Her main supporters are a small bunch that she has fooled and of course there is San Diego based uncharismatic, tourets syndrome afflicted Petzilla boy. Oh I almost forgot that nice lady that runs a very notable anti-illegal immigration group. Such a shame that she was taken in by this "thing" that owes somebody an astonishing amount of cash and refuses to pay up while
telling folks that she is a "Christian"! "Christian"? My ass I've seen Christian and this thing, this escapee from the Devil's lunatic asylum isn't one.

Last edited by Eagle1; 12-02-2010 at 11:07 AM.