View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:51 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Really? I don't know why it would just now be occurring to them, but I'm sure they'll find a way to spin it if the issue is ever raised publicly. Frankly I don't even know why they would ever connect amnesty with guns. This is the first time I'm aware of anyone bringing up the issue of guns in all of the arguments which have been made vis-a-vis amnesty over the last 30 years.
Yeah, Phil but Gun control is an equally hot agenda for them right now. And it's no accident or mere coincidence. They are combining forces to attack simultaneously to keep us divided and overwhelmed. Bringing this up now at least makes them choose one over another, and it allows us to say, "I told you so" when gun violence ratchets up in foreigner rich areas if amnesty is granted.
Personally, I think many of the so referred to bleeding heart liberals are going to think twice about amnesty when taught that all of the new green card holders are good to purchse assault weapons, (their term, not mine), handguns, etc, based upon the background checks that also clear them for amnesty