View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 10:43 AM

Default More -

NBC News and news services
updated 6 minutes ago
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama ousted Gen. Stanley McChrystal as the top U.S. commander in Afghanistan on Wednesday, saying that his scathing published remarks about administration officials undermine civilian control of the military and erode the needed trust on the president's war team.

Obama named McChrystal's direct boss — Gen. David Petraeus — to take over the troubled nine-year-old war in Afghanistan. He asked the Senate to confirm Petraeus for the new post "as swiftly as possible."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

It's pretty obvious that Genaral McCrystal was thoroughly disgusted with the Obama's and henchmen.

He knew what he was doing and knew the consequences. He probably wanted the public to know the truth.

If the General retires I hope he will make the talk show circuits. Sarah Palin reaped millions after resigning. I'm sure the General will too.

This is what can be expected when electing a totally incompetent, inexperienced President and Commander in Chief. Affirmative action in action !!!

I'm pretty confident that we will see the last of Obama in 2 more years.

This will be yet another big black mark on this administration. The November election results will forecast it.