Old 04-24-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Doesn't matter if its 99% against illegals

It only takes one whimpering symp lib judge to put on the brakes

I'm predicting its put on hold by noon Monday

Lots of good news hype and sound bytes but I see a repeat of
prop 187

It will be in the courts for the next 100 years , or less , depending on when the raza take over and start eliminating everyone that doesn't bow down to them.
USA:
I get your point and I understand why you feel that way. I just think public sentiment will make a difference this time. Increasingly people are understanding that we're in a war for survival of our civilization. Anti-immigration sentiment is coming together with frustration with the the Wall Street rip-off, high unemployment, and a collapsing dollar. When Prop. 187 was going strong, the economy was going strong. I'm no admirer of the GOP, but if growing public support can get some strong Americans in there, Congress can limit the jurisdiction of federal courts and take this issue away from them, among other things.

Again, I get your point but I am hoping against hope that this time it will be different. Resistance to Obama has stiffened even after the passage of Obama care. I only see more anger, more resistance and more resolve to bring this conflict to a head. Don't lose hope.