View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mea View Post
When I was moving from the Midwest to California 15 years ago, someone tried to dissuade me by mentioning it had "too much diversity" except that's not quite how they said it. I said, "I like diversity. I have no problem with that."

Well, now here I am, a new member of an organization devoted to the problems caused by illegal immigration. Why? Well, I do like diversity, and have friends all over the world, but we are being invaded.

The tipping point for me was our Legislature and various cities protesting Arizona taking legitimate action against the problem. We have plenty of problems of our own in California and we'd be in a LOT better shape without illegal aliens flooding in, just like Arizona. So with all California's problems, our representatives think it is more important to side with illegal aliens and criminals.
Right on.. I see this area of California in general and what I see before me is a place with potential. It COULD be Arizona here, why isn't it? I mean California has several patriotic residents although mostly older, some I am sure are young as well or they at least know to not go to the problem races for anything. Even as a newer resident of CA, I don't like the amounts of interracial relationships/marriages I see here. If not for all this corruption going on, I think you have a good state overall. Midtown Sacramento is a fucking disaster at nighttime it seems or wherever all the main trendy spots are. I am just amazed that a place with this kind of "conservative" nature is as open to interracial relationships and immigration. It makes no sense. Might as well make Sacramento completely liberal. Also, I have found that a place can be boring when there is tons of cultural diversity in one place where they decide to breed mixed kids. Its almost like the character is taken away and whites won't be around if it continues.