View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 03:50 PM

Whatever rules you folks put together should be tethered to the reality
that we subject ourselves to at these rallies.

Personally I feel very safe when in the company of people like myself that have a willingness to tear sombodies ass off and hand it to them if they get physical.

If the opposition thinks that you are weak then they will play on it to either run you off or damage you emotionally.

A good snarl is a good way of telling an opponent that he or she should back off.

Members of the opposition have physically assaulted patriotic Americans many times over the years. Kele's case is just one example of what animals these people can be.

As for "Mr Pepper Spray", he courted it, got it, and deserved it.
I have spoken to a number of folks that have caught this pos slicing tires.

He also played on the event as if he were a victim. One of the lousiest actors I have ever seen.

As for his present state of being he is just as retarded as the day his momma
dropped him on his head because she didn't want to hear his whinning.

What is completely wrong is to create a relationship with this creature and it has already occured. The relationship is that of willing victim and abuser.

I would agree that not speaking to this pos and not saying anything to him is a good start.

We can have a great time if we have sensible procedures that allow us to arrive, protest, and depart safely without seeing the inside of a hospital room or a jail cell.

We must have a plan for dealing with anything that happens.

As for keeping it together, well that is a little hard to do when people are threatening and such. If we recognize individual freedom then we must agree
upon what limits we voluntarily place on ourselves and suggest to others, never dictate to them, how they should handle certain situations and why.

It is wise to anticipate that given the status of our country and the frustration experienced by folks on both sides of the issue we may just see some violence coming our way at a rally.

So far there was the brawl between the Neo Nazis and Brown Berets in California, and a short time later we hear of the fistfight between ANSWER and the Florida Minutemen.

Its alright to be nice if you're tough enough to kick some serious ass!