View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Like Kele at Maywood?
First of all, Phil, Maywood was a set up. If you were there you would have known we were all trapped like prey. We were surrounded by barbaric animals and yes the police were in on it too. There was only one way into our circle no matter which direction you were coming from. We had no choice but to walk right into the belly of the beast.

Poor Kele, we all feel for her. That was a terrible incident that did not have to happen. It was not her fault. Those people are illiterate peasants with pack animal mentality. They hunt in packs just like wild dogs. They surround their prey and then attack. Only by the grace of God, did Kele make it out of there alive. These people are brain washed with the La Raza creed. “Everything for the Tan Klan and nothing for anyone else.”

Our group is always out numbered and I have to trust and depend on my fellow patriot to have my back. Phil I have always known you as a stand up guy and I'm proud to protest with you. Phil, in these parting word to you, I hope you find much joy, happiness and fulfillment with our new and improved SOS.

Last edited by Ole Glory; 11-16-2009 at 06:30 PM.