View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:47 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shadows View Post
It is good to see someone say something nice about her ...

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!! I knew this would happen. This is Davi The Instigator/Provocateur's fault.

I did not say anything nice about Chelene. I don't have anything nice to say about Chelene. Chelene does not deserve to have anything nice said about her, and if she did, I would not be the one saying it. Anything that could even remotely be construed as close to "nice," I said prior to my last post: She's given her campaign great effort and she's easy on the eyes.

What I said is that she holds legitimate conservative positions. She has textbook GOP platform ideology. Further, she hasn't wavered from those positions.

Davi's criticism of her as something other than a conservative is unwarranted. Whatever else she may be, Chelene is a political conservative.

It's not a matter of saying something nice. It's a matter of fairness and accuracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Like any "conspiracy theory", there is an orthodox version and the more serious version which the orthodoxy ignores. Which does Chelene prescribe to, the orthodox versions or the more serious versions? 9/11, for example.
I already know it is a mistake to ask this question, but here goes: Can you please tell me which of the 9/11 consipiracy theories are the orthodox versions and which are the more serious 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-19-2010 at 06:56 PM.