View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 03:16 PM

I too have been aware of Palin's stance on illegal immigration. It is disheartening to hear someone that may be a presidential candidate throw the American people under the bus in order to accomodate either their own or their party's ideology.

She really doesn't seem to understand a lot of the issues nor does she seem very bright to me.

Our country needs a man with brains, military experience, and the determination to get our nation rolling again.

I nominate Lou Dobbs! I use to watch Mr Dobbs when he was on the air and noticed how red faced and angry he would get when commenting on our fake governments disregard for the well being of Americans. He sort of reminds me of some of us.

Sarah Palin in my opinion is the next empty skirt (suit?) being served up for consumption by the masses on behalf of those that truly control our nation.

Over taxes, illegal immigration, and the general abuse / impoverishment of all U.S. citizens we will more than likely see a revolt...the kind that makes the very politicians that are destroying us board jets and leave for safety.

You think it can't hapenn? It's coming!