View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Hill, who conducted his own investigation, said Reyes was being stubborn. But instead of arresting her, "the deputy could have just driven her to her apartment, cited and released her right there and warned her if she comes back, she goes to jail next time," Hill said
I don't believe a lot of police report content, but it seems she was told 7 times to leave the premises.

What part of "go away" did she not understand?

Another question: How did the paper learn of her arrest and further obtain pictures of her in the kitchen spooning masa out of a plastic tub to spread on an oja while she was in jail? Or is it a picture by a paper photographer showing her intent to continue with an illegal enterprise after having spent two weeks in jail?

And the bit about taking her home with a cite release...

I knew a utility employee who would get orders to shut off service due to non payment. Invariably, the tenants would come out of the house waving money to pay the long overdue bill. He would inform them that he wasn't there to replace a postage stamp, and that if he didn't get a radio call from the company cancelling the cut within two hours he would turn the service off. The bill was almost always paid before the two hours.

I never got a ride home after LEO contact, and if I got a free ride in a police car it was to intake. And, I was on my own whenever I was released - one time over a hundred miles from where I was arrested and my residence, and usually kicked on the street in the wee early morning hours. And, except for one, they were all bogus charges.

I once spent a month in jail on a bogus charge, and I had bills to pay as well. The woman was illegally vending and had an immigration hold put on her, and the trespassing charges were dropped because of her time in jail and she had no apparent cash to extort with a fine. They would have crucified me for doing the same.

Screw the bleeding heart crap regardless of whether or not the woman is here illegally.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-02-2012 at 10:03 AM.