View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Michelle Bachmann raised 5 kids of her own and 28 foster kids! She can definitely multi task! She's a tax attorney so she can stop all these tax exempt organizations from receiving federal and state funds. And she may have done a couple of stupid things, but come on our President now and many in the past are complete dumbasses! She has a B- at numbersUSA and I believe with your help we can bring her grade up!

I'd really like Herman Cain to win, for my own selfish reasons! Ron Paul is a good man he just lost me when he said "It's impossible to deport 12million illegal immigrants!" (jaw drop) it's not impossible! It's as easy to deport as it is easy for them to get in here!
I don't think Bachmann raised the kids on her own. I think she is married.
How do you think 'we' can help bring her grade up? That is something she needs to do.
When a politician gets in office they do what ever they can get away with.

I heard Ron Paul one day say, "We should legalize pot, cocaine" and so many other drugs than I cannot remember all of them. He wants to remove all restrictions on drugs.

I will never vote for anyone who wants to leaglize drugs. Next thing they will lower the age to use to maybe 16.