View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Rebel

Jim,
I think you made some good points and I do not see you calling bikini boy a homosexual nor are you claiming ALIPAC is a hate group, but I gotta tell you sometimes I thought the management over there behaved as such.

All those links contain images I have seen before, that woman who was filming Jeff is every bit as weird as he is, I forget her name but I usually don't make it a point to remember the names of creeps like her.

Anyway, when you were involved in the anti-illegal alien movements things were popping and we were getting results. I was involved back then in 2004-2005 and that is when the biggest impact was made. After that when wackos like Nighinhell and Schwilk got involved it all devolved into one hot mess, something I decided no longer was worth my valuable time.

After SOS became a joke with Nightinhell I did do work independently and that was great too, I still do stuff on my own in my home town but it is nothing like when we were all truly united and working together in the beginning and it is something I will always be proud to have been a part of.

Thanks,
Sandy Brogan
circa 1974