View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:02 PM

This is exactly the thing I've been talking about - the stuff said on the message board that will be used against the goal of the United States actually enforcing immigration law:

Quote:
Heidi Beirich, director of research at the Southern Poverty Law Center, said some of the posts on SOS message boards - not all of them in the restricted posting area - expand on white supremacist ideology.

An SOS member posted this message describing illegal immigrants in his community on Nov. 30: "From my personal observations and experience living in the trenches with them, the majority of them are brain dead ignoramuses coming here for as many freebies and subsidies they can get and will use any criminals means they can to get what they want. They're violent, arrogant, dishonest and anti-American." http://saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=466

Beirich said that post, like several others on the site, is blatantly racist.

"This comment is just plain old racism," Beirich said in an e-mail. "Ascribing slurs and demonizing adjectives to an entire population is simply that: racist."
They (the media and the SPLC) are not going to quote these next two entries:

Quote:
As someone else who lives in the trenches with them I also see the same exact things you do. And that's exactly how my roommate Rose describes them also, and she's Hispanic. She said she couldn't stand living around them after they moved in the neighborhood were she grow up. She said is was mostly Whites (poor Whites) while she was a kid, then the Mexicans/illegals moved in and the neighborhood became a barrio. She knows the difference saw what a hell hole it became. Being poor doesn't make you trash, it's what you do that makes you trash and that's what we have in the barrios, trash. http://saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=466
Quote:
I've said it before, but the original barrio in San Bernardino was clean 40 years ago. When the new arrivals began moving in, many of the inhabitants sold out and moved into white neighborhoods.

A couple of years ago I worked with a retired Ventura County Sheriff who's parents were Mexican. His view was that it used to be that Mexicans came here to provide for their families, but now most come here now to get in on the relative gravy train, to sponge up all the freebies they can.

A Mexican from Guadalajara told me the other day that there are lots of women and children who have been abandoned in Mexico by fathers and husbands who have came to America. He also told me that there is a number of "undocumented" Mexican women with children in So. Cal. who are looking for white men: it seems they are looking for a relationship with legitimacy and security that a "Latino" can so easily lie about.

Maybe the words "Sugar Daddy" could apply to some of it.

http://saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=466
It's my belief that if you are frustrated with all the negative things which have happened since the 1981 recession concerning illegal immigration, maybe you need to watch your words. Whatever your motivation, they (the media and others) are not going to quote anything from SOS which shows an understanding of the viewpoint of illegal aliens and their illegal migration yet demands enforcement of immigration law because of the damage illegal migration has done to my America over the last forty years. However, the contrary will immediately be pounced on and exploited.

As well, if one has an overwhelming need to refer to illegals AND American citizens with Latin American ancestry in all generations of citizenship in a blanketed derogatory manner as well as put forward an idea that one needs to blindly harden one's heart towards everyone with Latin American ancestry while demanding the merciless hounding of them all, It's my belief that /those person(s) need(s) to sh** the Fu** up" because those words will be seized on and used against the goal of immigration law enforcement.

Again, it doesn't help that some put forth in a blanket manner that "Hispanics" do this or do that without clarifying which "Hispanics" are involved in doing this or that.

It is further my belief that, despite all the media bias and the "Latino advocates" (who arrogantly presume to speak for everyone else) the media seems to be in bed with, that there are many American citizens with Latin American ancestry who would be receptive to the message if it were not for the fact that much of the commentary seems to include them for deportation along with illegal aliens

One more time, for what it's worth.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-01-2010 at 07:28 PM.