View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Thank you for the compliment Jean.

Although I didn't know it at the time, It turns out that one of the guy's that had me removed from the "Holiday", party was Mark Vafiades, who is currently the Chairman of the Republican Party of Los Angeles.
Do you think that matters?

It's good to know that it's the leadership that can't stand the message.
First, thank you for what you are doing, Greg.

I think it does matter because those guys set the agenda for which republican candidate they will support for the 2014 election.

Same thing over at the Democrat side. They ran over two other wanna be candidates in order to support knucklehead Redlands Mayor Pete Aguilar d. for the 31st congressional district. I forget the fine / full details of the debacle, but it seems there are charges of dirty pool being leveled at the democrat leadership for ram rodding Aguilar through the selection process. I believe "Working for Mexico" former representative Joe Baca was elbowed out of the way.

Which, if I have it right, seems nuts to me for them to fulfill their agenda. Baca has years of lever pulling experience in congress as well as having his head shoulder deep up racist UCR professor Armando Navarro's anus. I view Aguilar as a semi thinking racist lunatic who somehow stumbled into city hall.

There's a lot on both sides I just don't understand.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.