View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Fox news is just as much a distributor of propaganda as MSNBC and CNN are in the other direction. I don't care to watch any of them, including local "news" which is generally a load of distorted crap and vapid entertainment masquerading as journalism. I haven't perused any of it since the election was over.

I believe that a lot of politicians start out sincere and idealistic, but become corrupted by the system. The majority of them are evil in my book, and they all have their price.

What we have left is to hold the nose and attempt to choose the least of evils, it is very much a dilemma.

I estimate Obama to be the most dangerous man to our country to ever be elected president. How he got elected the first time around is similar to how Schartzenegger became governor of California - a repudiation of his predecessor and public disgust with politics in general.

How did Obama get re-elected? The answer is in a founding father quote to the effect that when the people discover they can vote themselves money, the nation is doomed. Obama was largely re-elected for freebies.

Laugh all you want, but Obama is a far more dangerous lame duck bastard to us than are bastards McCain and Graham.
100% correct!!!! I am amazed how anyone could defend Obama at this point. Using the excuse that a person is ill informed because they watch Fox News is getting old. It isn't Fox News that has been caught editing news clips to put their spin on what propaganda they want out there. Remember Benghazi, if it hadn't been for Fox News no one would have had a clue as to what Obama and the liars did. Remember it was a video lie. And then there was the editing where no one knew the guy was asked what race the kid was, just to make him look like a racist. And those were just the recent crap MSNBC and others have done. Ya, how can those defending this and Obama really do it with a straight face of even pretend they are so well informed. What a joke.