View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisingfool View Post
Good grief, if obummer was born in Kenya, which all evidence states, this was his home country of his father, a british citizen. She was under the age of 18, which under Law (which you should know) would not make him a US Citizen, but a dual citizen of different countries. Which under Law (that you should know) would make him not qualified to be president of the USA.

OK, got it. I was under the impression from previous posts that his birth in Hawaii was not being questioned or was considered irrelevant; but as I look back now, I see that was someone else's post. Forgive me, I'm having a hard time keeping the stories straight.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Pocho, you've been dealt the death blow. Liberal, around these parts, is the term reserved solely for those shown the most contempt. It's worse than neocon, fake patriot or even instigator. In fact, traitor isn't even in the same ballpark

I specifically recall being on the "wrong side" of an argument on another site, and when the accusations really got ugly, the charge leveled at me (completely unrelated to the conversation we were having) was liberal. Specifically, I was accused of having A) voted for Barack Obama, and B) supporting reparations for African-Americans.

Dude, I'll light a candle for you and inform your next of kin ;^)