View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 09:06 AM
Oath Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
One thing I have learned from dealing with conspiracy theorists, like you, is that no amount of evidence is sufficient to "prove" anything related to his//her pet conspiracy. I have seen the evidence and I am convinced that the man is a natural born American citizen. Anyone who believes differently is a conspiracy theory nut that needs to leave this one alone.

Okay, here goes another easy question. Please post the evidence you have seen, so that I too can be convinced. It is the liberal mentality to attack a person who asks a question, that doesn't blend in with their beliefs. I have yet to call you a name, and I can look back through this thread and count many times you have called me names.

I asked you why all of his records are sealed (as nobody has seen them, so I would like to know where you got your proof). As all the evidence I have investigated over a two-year period, suggest we have an illegal alien as president, but you say you have proof, please post it. I find it ironic that you are supposed to be fighting illegal immigration, but you are willing to overlook your own party. I'm convinced that Bush and Cheney had to know there was a problem here, but refused to get involved.

All I want to know, is the truth!