View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Yeah, I suppose I could write something up. I wouldn't say there was a bunch of backtalk on that, but there was a little. And what there was seems quite polarized in opposition to one another:
There's good Jim; The jim that brought much needed attention to the border, brought hundreds of people and groups together; planned and helped finance the logistics of, and then fielding a small army for a few weeks on the border without any notable bad incident.
Then there are those who tell of bad Jim; The Jim that mismanaged money, spent too much on legal fees, hijacked other people's events by attaching his name on their accomplishments to solicit donations, and sold his name to a sellout pro-amnesty presidential candidate.
People are just going to have to look at the facts, evidence, and make decisions based upon those.

This thing may be aggrandizing more than you may want to know.

There is a very slim chance that the Arizona Legislature may possibly be entertaining some sort of financing for patriot volunteers. Certainly not certain by any means, only some aspirations voiced so far.

My way of thinking:

* If Arizona money is allocated it should be dispensed from the state directly to volunteer patriots as reimbursement for submitted receipts and vouchers.

* No state monies should be allowed to caging companies or patriot groups at all. No explanation needed.

It's definitely a hard sell job. But essential for the interest of our nation.

FYI this is in the pipeline now and I haven't a clue as to how it will all shake out.