View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 04:49 AM

Default Old news

That's pretty old news "Mon ami" !!

Don't know if you receive World New Daily E-mail notices regularly but they have covered this in great depth.

The Hawaiian birth certificate can be issued to just about anyone including foreigners. It is only a record of someone being born. The paperwork that showed on the Internet from Hawaii was debunked quite some time ago. There are two certificated, one showing a birth and the COLB which is a detailed certificate showing both parents, doctors name, hospital and other information such as domicile. Only someone who was legitimately born in a hospital in Hawaii and was attended by a licensed Doctor can obtain the COLB. I thought it was pretty amusing, and amateurish, that the birth certificate that appeared on the Internet had the fathers race as - "African".
Africa is a continent. By example North America includes Canada, The USA and Mexico. So Obamas Mom was a North American !

Subsequently the Governors of Hawaii, past and present, made some statements about seeing a birth certificate and they, as well as a health official, now admit that Obama does not have a Hawaiian birth certificate. Furthermore no hospital in Hawaii has any record of him being born there in their facilities. And a government employee involved in census or voting or some such has now signed an affidavit stating that there was no record of Obamas birth certificate and several people in his department knew it and discussed it.

As I have posted before, It seems likely to me that Obama may have been born in a cottage in back of Ann Dunham's parents property using a midwife. Maybe they were too proud to be seen in public, in the hospital, with their daughter giving birth illegitimately to a mulatto and with the father a black African *( Already married in Kenya ).

Nancy Pelosi pulled some hanky panky doing a duplicitous, double registration, certifying Obamas eligibility to run for President.

I frankly do not think Obama was born in Kenya. His grandmothers statements seem to me to be a misunderstanding of translation from the tribal dialect to English. I wouldn't believe her anyway.

One likely scenario now is that Ann Dunham married an Indonesian Soetero who adopted Obama and named him Barry Soetero. It seems that school records were uncovered that he was an Indonesian and a Muslim there attending Muslim school. He travelled to Pakistan with friends at a time that Americans were banned from entering Pakistan so it seems unlikely that he had an American passport. Some conventional wisdom thinks he may have never converted back to American Citizenship from Indonesian and he may not even be a legitimate American Citizen!

Obama has now spent close to $2 million hiding all of his past, school records, and everything else that he was ever involved in. Students at Columbia University have no recollection of him at all. Other claims that he made have been equally challenged. It seems prettty certain that he knows he doesn't have a birth certificate.

Perhaps one of the most telling pieces of evidence is that he uses a Connecticut social security number and there have been found many other cards in the SS system in his name.

Just a few days ago I read that the Supreme Court is again open to taking a second look at his eligibility.

I frankly doubt that Obama will get another try at the Presidency. There has been such an uproar over this that he won't be able to prove his eligibility. Many states are moving now to require proof. Seems to me he will be a one term President but I won't bet any money on it taking into account the corruption and dishonesty that is so wide spread in our political system..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Addendum:

· Selective Service Registration: Defense Authorization Act established Title 5, U.S. Code, Section 3328

The law says that all men living in the United States who are ages 18 through 25 must register, except those who are in valid non-immigrant status (e.g., students, visitors, and people who have been permitted to come to the US for limited periods of time, etc.). The Selective Service interprets this to mean that undocumented men must register. Failing to register is a federal crime, with a penalty of up to five years in prison or a $250,000 fine or both.

It seems that Obama has not registred with Selective Service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? ???????????????????????????????????

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-24-2011 at 05:59 AM.