View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:41 PM

There's a few things here.

La Voz de Aztlan is sort of like a racist WEEKLY WORLD NEWS. Don't be surprised if they "report" that Sheriff Arpaio, while part of a seance, summoned both Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley back from the dead in a conspiricy with Jews to support AB 1070 by frightening "Latinos" especially at the ballot box and also in their homes.

If I remember right, I believe that the SPLC actually censured La Voz as a hate group or hate rag, which would mean La Voz de Aztlan offends even abettors of brown racism.

I didn't see the video, so I can't be for sure, but the text quotes Acuna as saying that he thinks there will be violence. It seems that La Voz racial propaganda hack Cienfuegos put words into Acuna's mouth - that there would be a race war is a statement by Cienfuegos which he attributes to Acuna without direct quotation.

However, Acuna is a nut too. He might like that sort of message put across with personal deniability.

Quote:
Mexican-American professor
predicts race war in Arizona

by
Ernesto Cienfuegos
La Voz de Aztlan
Quote:
Los Angeles, Alta California - August 17, 2010 - (ACN) Dr. Rodolfo F. Acuņa, author of the seminal Chicano Studies textbook, Occupied America: A History of Chicanos, stated that Arizona is headed towards a violent race war! Professor Acuņa made the prediction in a recent video taped interview by Gabriel Buelna of The Non Profit Network.

At 2.30 minutes into Part 2 of the below taped interview, Gabriel Buelna asks Professor Acuņa, "Where do you think this is ultimately headed?" Dr. Rodolfo Acuņa without hesitation answers, "I think there is going to be violence!"

Between Rudy Acuna, Armando Navarro, and that equally nutty ethnic studies professor flake at the University of New Mexico, it's like a racist "Latino" version of the Three Stooges as the star celebrity darlings of the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS

And the incredible thing is that there are actually people who buy into their nut ball bologna.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-19-2010 at 12:56 PM.