Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Immigration (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   She signed the bill (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=1780)

usa today 04-23-2010 12:51 PM

She signed the bill

At 1:30 today Gov Jan Brewer signed the toughest immigration law in the country into law

She is now one of our national heros

Rim05 04-23-2010 12:57 PM

Yes, I saw that. I am still glad the law was passed for personal reasons. I have posted them before but I will do so again when I have more time. As I always say, it is not about hispanic, it is about Illegal no matter who it is.

Twoller 04-23-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 8256)
Yes, I saw that. I am still glad the law was passed for personal reasons. I have posted them before but I will do so again when I have more time. As I always say, it is not about hispanic, it is about Illegal no matter who it is.

Amen!

Rim05 04-23-2010 09:30 PM

Why I support the AZ law

My brother owned a small Back Hoe Service in Texas. He owned a back hoe and two trucks. About 1989 he told me he could not get any more contracts and he was down to his last $500. He said he would live in his truck. I finally got him to agree that I would pay his rent until he found work, well he never found any job working for someone else. Why? Because all the construction was done by larger owners and they only hired hispanics. My brother was union. There was loads of road construction going on is TX but the White constructions would only hire the hispanics. This was in TX and I have no idea if the workers were illegal.

I do blame the White owners as much as I do the workers. There are many to blame for what has happened to the USA, greedy employers, ignorant politicians and Americans who could not believe any thing such as this could happen in the US.

Seeing what happened to my brother has been burning in my gut for about 20years and the fire will be there until I die.

rs232c 04-23-2010 09:33 PM

The best news I heard all week. Let's hope it sticks and we go in the right direction now for all Americans.

wetibbe 04-24-2010 04:56 AM

Oh Sxxx !!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by usa today (Post 8255)
At 1:30 today Gov Jan Brewer signed the toughest immigration law in the country into law

She is now one of our national heros

:):p;):D

Just a little flip flop - Hmmmmm?

wetibbe 04-24-2010 05:06 AM

Obama's reaction.

I'm pretty well finished with bashing Obama. For me he's history, not worth any more of my efforts. He showed his colors and the people all understand now. There are some who are for him, and some against. All of the railing, fuming, saber rattling won't change anything. *( Until the election ).

However, I do want to post something which I think tells it like it is:

The bill's Republican sponsor, state Rep. Russell Pearce of Mesa, said Obama and other critics of the bill were "against law enforcement, our citizens and the rule of law.