Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ayatollah The Persistent (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=7561)

Ayatollahgondola 02-02-2013 08:54 PM

Ayatollah The Persistent

One of my few redeeming qualities is certainly persistence. That's actually stubborness with a fancier name, but don't I deserve a bump up in stature, even if only by by description?

Almost 8 years ago, I moved my business into a building that I was soon to discover was owned by one of the most notoriously litigious contractors in the Sacramento area. The lease I signed included tenant improvement to be built by this owner post haste, but were never done, and when I began rebelling after some months, he filed eviction proceedings, one after another, after another. I ended up defending those, and filing suit against him, all of which dragged on for over two and half years, all the while destroying my ability to work in the new location, and being subject to legal expense I could not support long term. The contractor/landlord had been involved in 50 lawsuits prior to mine, and I was to discover had a long and less than noble history of failing his obligations, but suing the crap out of his victims until they bled dry.

Most of his previous victims had folded up and disappeared, fearful of not only his legal tactics, but a record of personal threats, stalking, harrassment, and other menacing efforts. I refused to live that way and became a permanent protagonist for his comeuppance. For the past 7 years I have published information about every case he was involved in, contacted people while they were still in the clutches of his actions, and urged the State contractors license board to examine his activities and prosecute his misdeeds. In January this year, the State Attorney Generals office thanked me for my help, and filed a rather lengthy lawsuit against the landlord, his wife, and their construction company in an effort to revoke his license, prevent him from working with other licensees, and get restitution to the tune of several hundred thousand dollars for four of his most current customers.

In addition, I have been sending copies of various documents to anyone involved with him as a customer, supplier, lessor, or associate in any form, up to and including the banks lending him money. This year, one bank has filed a default on his home, and another home he owned he was forced to sell after it was issued a default also. His little criminal enterprise is weakening at the foundation now, and although he's a viscious fighter, I don't think he's going to have the funds and time to beat down the state attorney general. Add to that, he was given a pass by them back in 2003, where he had threatened a female customer, refused to leave her home, and she had to call the police to have him removed. After which he illegally liened their home, which earned him a fraud ruling by a sacramento superior court judge. I don't think the state is going to give him a second chance this time, mainly because they included the old case in the new complaint.

Although I'm not convinced he's beaten yet, I'm very encouraged and feel a bit relieved to see it come to this, although it's been long and hard. I feel a bit of satisfaction that I will have been at the apex of his downfall where cause is concerned. Of course it's his evil ways that are the true cause, but we all know that evil gets away with it forever unless someone trips it up.

Just call me the tripper here.

Normally i'd upload the case file here for you all to see his handiwork, but this one is way too big. it's like ten megabytes, so you'll just have to trust me when I say it reads like a biography of a devils disciple who was sent to earth as a building contractor spread satans cheer

I sould also mention that his lawsuit count has now surpassed 60. That's quite an accomplishment for a pissant contractor with just a few employees.

wetibbe 02-03-2013 03:04 AM

Friendly advice.

Watch your back !

Maybe I watch too many TV dramas but.....

There are also many real life accounts too.....

Rats can bit when cornered.

Good Luck.

Greg in LA 02-03-2013 03:49 PM

What's his name, so we can all avoid him in the future.

Ayatollahgondola 02-03-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg in LA (Post 22670)
What's his name, so we can all avoid him in the future.

Ah! Here's link to his exploits:

http://publicdocumentdistributors.co...isplay.php?f=6

Greg in LA 02-03-2013 06:59 PM

Mark J Bixby

Thanks for mentioning his name, I'll remember to stay away from him in case our paths ever cross.