Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Welcome! (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=356)

CitaDeL 11-19-2009 05:32 PM

Hello

After nearly a two-year hiatus, I have returned.

Since I have been gone- my status as a self-employed entrepeneur has evaporated, new truck was repossessed, my old truck burned on the freeway, and my Dad passed away.

I mention these things, not for sympathy- but to illustrate that we all have things happen in our lives that may distract us from the fight for the restoration and protection of the Republic.

Lets get back to it.

Jeanfromfillmore 11-19-2009 05:37 PM

Good to have you back. We're stirring things up and glad you returned.

Ayatollahgondola 11-19-2009 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CitaDeL (Post 1333)

Since I have been gone- my status as a self-employed entrepeneur has evaporated, new truck was repossessed, my old truck burned on the freeway, and my Dad passed away.

I mention these things, not for sympathy- but to illustrate that we all have things happen in our lives that may distract us from the fight for the restoration and protection of the Republic.

Lets get back to it.

Hey! good to read you again. Are you ready to have your old job back too?

Eagle1 11-19-2009 06:01 PM

CitaDel welcome back.
Believe me you aren't the only one to have had a sustained run of bad luck.
Let's hope for a better tomorrow.

Patriotic Army Mom 11-20-2009 07:41 AM

Welcome back.

Ole Glory 11-21-2009 07:24 AM

Glad you're back and welcome.

So sorry to hear about your father's passing. May the soul of the dearly departed rest in peace, Amen.

Papoose 11-21-2009 11:06 AM

Well, at the very least, will you accept my COMPASSION? This "being an adult" nonsense is no fun sometimes, huh? Hang on in there and I'm real glad you're back on the board.

Quote:

Lets get back to it.

DerailAmnesty.com 11-22-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Lets get back to it.

For whatever value this may have, I feel your pain. I'm posting this message from the inside of a hospital room where my Dad has been on a ventilator for the past 3 days.

Welcome to the new, improved SOS.

Ayatollahgondola 11-22-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 1529)
For whatever value this may have, I feel your pain. I'm posting this message from the inside of a hospital room where my Dad has been on a ventilator for the past 3 days.

Sorry to hear it DA. I had no idea

Cruisingfool 11-22-2009 05:08 PM

Welcome! ;)