Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Going to Arizona on the 5th? (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2121)

Jeanfromfillmore 05-21-2010 10:32 PM

Going to Arizona on the 5th?

Is anyone going to the rally in Arizona on the 5th? I would like to go but I would need to share the gas and accomodations to afford the trip. Anyone interested in going and sharing the expense please let me know. I can use my car or go in yours.

Rim05 05-23-2010 04:53 AM

Bump

DerailAmnesty.com 05-23-2010 10:41 AM

I think the two big questions about this event are 1) Will Jeff Schwilk be able to complete his speech without getting himself embroiled in further litigation, and 2) will Chelene Nightingale make a public reference to Barack Obama being an "illegal alien," outside the State of California?

Personally, I'm curious to see how things unfold in Phoenix on the 5th, if only to find out what the answers are to the above-listed issues.

LAPhil 05-27-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 9395)
I think the two big questions about this event are 1) Will Jeff Schwilk be able to complete his speech without getting himself embroiled in further litigation, and 2) will Chelene Nightingale make a public reference to Barack Obama being an "illegal alien," outside the State of California?

Personally, I'm curious to see how things unfold in Phoenix on the 5th, if only to find out what the answers are to the above-listed issues.

Are you going to be there, SZ?

MowMyOwn 05-27-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 9395)

Who cares about those two and their opinions??

Why assume and start sh*t before the event even starts?

Isn't this about the support of AZ and immigration laws? Forget about who might be there for cripes sakes.

LAPhil 05-27-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MowMyOwn (Post 9541)
Who cares about those two and their opinions??

Why assume and start sh*t before the event even starts?

Isn't this about the support of AZ and immigration laws? Forget about who might be there for cripes sakes.

I agree with you, MMO. However, there is a history here which is what's prompting the curiosity about who's going to be there and what's going to happen.

Jeanfromfillmore 05-27-2010 01:57 PM

I started this thread because I wanted to know about possible car pooling.

Again, is anyone going that I can car pool with?

MowMyOwn 05-27-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 9548)
I started this thread because I wanted to know about possible car pooling.

Again, is anyone going that I can car pool with?

Yeah, sorry about the thread direction Jean...

I wish I could go, I'd drive, and pay for the whole trip whatever the cost, but I'll be strapped with work by 5:00 AM.

Hope there's a good turnout!

Jeanfromfillmore 06-01-2010 06:05 PM

Well I found a ride and a place to stay to attend the rally. I'll try to get the video camera from Papoose to share some of the excitement with you.

Ayatollahgondola 06-01-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 9722)
Well I found a ride and a place to stay to attend the rally. I'll try to get the video camera from Papoose to share some of the excitement with you.

You lucky dog you:)

Make sure to boo Nightingale for me during her..uh...performance;)