Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Elections, Politics, and Partisanship (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any way you look at it, Obama's going down! (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=422)

Kathy63 12-19-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 2707)
I think there are many ways to interpret the photo other than it being simply an example of a racist stereotype. I just liked the feeling it gave me to see Obama shining Sarah Palin's shoes.

Is he FIT to shine Sarah Palin's shoes?

No.

Rim05 12-19-2009 11:55 AM

I hope I don't shock you Palin Lovers, however, the President Of The United States has a full time job for the next 3 years. Ms Palin would like to think she could get him to shine her shoes. He has a better education and more smarts than she could ever even hope to have. WHO WON THE ELECTION, OBAMA OR PALIN? :D

LAPhil 12-19-2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 2713)
I hope I don't shock you Palin Lovers, however, the President Of The United States has a full time job for the next 3 years. Ms Palin would like to think she could get him to shine her shoes. He has a better education and more smarts than she could ever even hope to have. WHO WON THE ELECTION, OBAMA OR PALIN? :D

I'm not really a Palin lover and I think there may be more to her than meets the eye, but if I had to choose between her and Obama I'd take her in a New York minute! I honestly don't why you keep defending Obama, RIM. He has made no bones about wanting amnesty for illegals as soon as possible, not to mention the fact that he's about to further wreck our economy with the so-called "health care" bill, the jobs spending bill, and cap and trade. I could go on, but there's not much point. Can you cite one good thing he's done since he's been in office?

Rim05 12-19-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

I honestly don't why you keep defending Obama, RIM
You are so very wrong about me defending Obama. I have ask a few times what people think he can do but that is about all. I am in attack mode now because of that 'shoe shine' photo. Everyone has their ability so say what ever they want so it is time for me to do the same.
I will ask you what you think our country was like 9 years ago before the Cowboy took office? We had a surplus economy, no war and we had jobs. What did we get in Sept 08? Bank failures, Auto failures and lots of job losses. I do not approve of all Obama is doing but I don't know what he can/should do. Does not seem that anyone else does either so they just criticize him for anything he tries to do.
As far as Palin I will take Obama over her in a heart beat. The Federal government needs to be swept clean of all in office. Yes, and the same thing needs to happen in CA. Will it happen, NO. The voters are not smart enough to vote for any political office.

LAPhil 12-19-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 2722)
As far as Palin I will take Obama over her in a heart beat. The Federal government needs to be swept clean of all in office. Yes, and the same thing needs to happen in CA. Will it happen, NO. The voters are not smart enough to vote for any political office.

Doesn't it concern you that Obama is totally in favor of amnesty and Palin has a significantly tougher position on illegal immigration?

LAPhil 12-19-2009 04:52 PM

I always love this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYEtklBiBB0&feature=sub

Kathy63 12-20-2009 07:20 AM

obamadinejad has done what he intended to do, wreck the economy, totally destroy our credit rating in the world, remove us from the position of being a world power, and made an utter fool of himself over and over again. He didn't do all of this alone, he had a lot of help from the democrats in the congress and senate. He did make a fool of himself all alone.

That's why they all gotta go.

Palin2012 12-20-2009 07:40 AM

Good Morning Davi.

Ayatollahgondola 12-20-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palin2012 (Post 2733)
Good Morning Davi.

Thanks, and the same to you.

Rim05 12-20-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

GWB has done what he intended to do, wreck the economy, totally destroy our credit rating in the world, remove us from the position of being a world power, and made an utter fool of himself over and over again.Don't forget the invasion of Iraq for the sole porpose of murdering ONE man.
Yes, GWB is the worst of the worst.
I remember all the good things about our country before the former druguser/drunk took office and it is just amazing where it was in 09-08. Thanks GEORGE WALKER BUSH!