Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Immigration (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   RINO Hugh Hewitt Advocates Mexican Colonization of Detroit! (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=3342)

Don 01-19-2011 02:45 PM

RINO Hugh Hewitt Advocates Mexican Colonization of Detroit!

"Conservative" talk radio host Hugh Hewitt is promoting the idea restoring viability to Detroit by importing Mexican "colonists" from Mexico to take over deserted houses and to restore civilization to Detroit MI.

I heard this proposal on his 1-19-11 show. This man is a complete traitor.

Twoller 01-19-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 14074)
"Conservative" talk radio host Hugh Hewitt is promoting the idea restoring viability to Detroit by importing Mexican "colonists" from Mexico to take over deserted houses and to restore civilization to Detroit MI.

I heard this proposal on his 1-19-11 show. This man is a complete traitor.

Did he actually say that? I don't think he has the wit to be a traitor, but he is, without a doubt, a complete idiot. Hasn't he heard of Los Angeles or San Diego? Has he ever heard of someplace in the US where Mexican immigrants have not transformed what was once a good place into something worse? Can he seriously suggest that actually encouraging Mexican immigration to Detroit will make it a better place? Can he cite some place in the US where Mexican immigration communities there has improved it? Can anyone?

Rim05 01-20-2011 04:17 AM

How about we put homeless Legal Americans in those homes. I am sure some of them would be glad to have just a roof over their heads. No need for an import fee.
Since we need to Tone Things Down, I cannot properly respond to that ignorant person.

Patriotic Army Mom 01-20-2011 06:30 AM

I agree Rimo. We are pushing our own Americans under a rock and not thinking of them first.

Don 01-20-2011 07:29 AM

Yes he actually said it. He said Americans would not live in Detroit, but that Mexican colonists would revitalize the city. He said you could by a house in Detroit for $2,500.00 but that Americans would not go there. This conversation occurred when an American from Michigan called in to discuss the issue and argue in favor of Americans first. Hewitt argued steadfastly on behalf of importing Mexicans.

This is the same guy who has been talking on his show about leaving California because it is so screwed up, at the same time he attacks American nationalists (who oppose the third world invasion) as "bigots", "nativists" and "pot and pan bangers" who have been fighting to save it.

I do not understand what is wrong with people that this greasy con man is able to masquerade as a "conservative" and be so popular. This guy is always trying to solicit money for needy third worlders (Somalia, Haiti, Mexico, China), but nothing for rank and file Americans.

He's one of those Geo. Bush supporters who brag about how Bush sent more money to Africa than any other American president, but opposed Congress appropriating money for 9/11 first responders who are dying from all of the asbestos dust and other toxins to which they were exposed. (BTW, the Bush administration lied and told people the air was safe.)

I'm not a big fan of entitlement programs, but for God's sake...don't our own sick and dying American people count for anything? When was the last time France, Haiti, Somalia, or China or anyone else sent money to help down and out Americans? NEVER! If some illegal alien is denied a tax payer funded sex change operation then civil rights organizations line up to sue on his/her/its behalf. WHO SPEAKS FOR AMERICAN SICK AND DYING? NO ONE!

It's as though rank and file Americans are just livestock to be sheared, slaughtered and ultimately consumed by the rest of the world under the leadership of rulers and greasy mouthpieces like Hewitt.

Twoller 01-20-2011 09:38 AM

Putting homeless people into these crumbling communities is just as bad an idea. If you are going to put people into a crumbling, neglected neighborhood, they will have to have money in order make the places liveable at least and of course homeless people have no money. That's why they are homeless. Remember? Importing homeless people into dilapidated housing with the hope that they will improve the neighborhood makes no sense. Actually, homeless people are probably already living in many of these abandoned neighborhoods.

Jeanfromfillmore 01-20-2011 12:38 PM

It's called gentrification. Often it takes a large company to invest in the area by starting up businesses that those with money will support. Sometimes it's artsy fartsy trendy stuff like art or upscale restaurants, then speculators go in to build or remodel.
The opposite happens when the government gets involved, such as section 8 housing and welfare.