Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Traitor! (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2679)

Eagle1 08-20-2010 08:23 AM

Traitor!

For the third time Barbara Coe of CCIR has declared me to be a traitor and has now added that I have an anti-American agenda.

I have also been accused of planning to show up to disrupt the forthcoming CCIR meeting at which Ted Hayes, Allan Monssoor, and Chelene Nightingale will be speaking.

I am shocked by the tone of this email and at the baseless and extremely vile accusations made against me. I had not had any contact with Barbara Coe for many months.

I had quit CCIR and requested that they take me off their email list as a consequence of Barbara Coe having sent out the first email blast proclaiming me to be a traitor.

A second email was sent to me a few months ago declaring me to be "a bought for and paid traitor".

I find myself in the same situation that Davi Rodrigues was in months ago when he scuffled with Chelene, and produced a video asking for a review of the facts pertaining to his situation within the former SOS. Jeff Schwilk proceeded to try to bully and humiliate Davi with a series of threatening and vulgar emails. It appears that it is now my turn.

I have emailed Barbara Coe asking her for an explanation as to why she thinks that I am the awful things she declares me to be but have received no answer. This is the email I received:
------------------------------------------------------
Frank....
Am totally confused. For years, you proclaimed (and proved) to be a fellow-patriot, devout supporter of CCIR and true friend to Chelene.

Then, with no explanation, you "turned" - no more CCIR support and public condemnation of Chelene. How much was your "pay-off" Frank?

It does not really matter. You have made your position clear. Am just puzzled as to WHY you bring some unknown dude known as "Mark Pickering" (who professes to be your friend but cannot spell your name) into this scenario? What's the point?

No matter, Frank. CCIR has thanked and honored you for your past support when we believed YOU were a fellow-American patriot.

We are heartsick to learn that you are now a "turned" - - "bought & paid for TRAITOR". However, that is beyond our control and although there is nothing we can do to change your treacherous anti-American goal, I do have the authority to advise YOU (and your fellow-traitors) NOT to show up at our CCIR Picnic.

HBPD has been alerted - capable CCIR members have been alerted. If YOU or any one of your sicko "bought & paid for" followers even TRY to disrupt this dedicated patriot day, you might be very distressed at the results.

Got the message, TRAITOR Frank ? Have a nice life!
BC

Ayatollahgondola 08-20-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle1 (Post 11442)
This is the email I received:
------------------------------------------------------
Frank....
Am totally confused. For years, you proclaimed (and proved) to be a fellow-patriot, devout supporter of CCIR and true friend to Chelene.

BC

Barbara Coe has inexplicably linked the movement, and your patriotism to Chelene Nightingale. This is not a new strategy. The Nazi party did the same in linking devotion to Adolf Hitler to patriotism and defense of the fatherland. Barbara Coe is so enamored with Nightingale that she has placed her ahead of the very movement that it is all supposed to serve. That's a giant mistake. Obviously one that has been made before with catostrophic results, and I would think an old fossil like Coe would be both old enough to remember it, and intelligent enough not to further it.
Maybe she will come to her senses again soon.

PochoPatriot 08-20-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 11443)

Her incessant tobacco use has obviously enhanced her cognitive abilities.:rolleyes:

Eagle1 08-20-2010 09:38 AM

Shades of Davi Rodriguess I am in the same predicament he was in more than a year ago.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I emailed Barbara Coe yesterday asking for an explanation and received nothing so this morning I sent another email including Lupe Moreno and John Clark so that they might look at whatever evidence Coe has based her accusations on and make their own determinations as to whether I am guilty of what Barbara alleges. Here is that email written just moments ago:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have received from Barbara Coe one of the ugliest emails I have ever received.
It is full of condemnations and assumptions that are leveled at me without
ever stating any facts to back her claims.

So I ask:
Barbara since you have made all of these accusations against me public back them up with facts.
1. You state that I am bought and paid for: By whom? Who is paying me to do what?

2. You also state that I have an anti-American agenda: Explain this.

3. You have warned me not to show up to the CCIR picnic to disrupt the event or police and capable CCIR members will deal with me:
I have not had nor do I plan to attend your picnic. I have never ever thought of disrupting any CCIR gathering or event. This is lunacy!
I have a friend that has fallen on hard times and I will on the weekends be helping him put his life together. Your picnic
falls on a weekend date and I will be helping my aged veteran friend to cope with his personal catastrophe.

4. I am now asking you to tell me who is feeding you this pack of lies. I know you didn't come up with this by yourself. That
you would believe any of this and actually print and distribute such is reprehensible. You could have called me and asked me about any of your
concerns but you did not. You immediately railed against me and have publicly declared me to be a traitor. What the hell is wrong with you?

Barbara you have three times accused me on email of being a traitor. The first time I forgave you, the second time we were simply done with each other.
I had not planned to ever attend a CCIR function ever again nor to retain membership. I recently received your great publication over regular mail
and along with it was an envelope for membership dues. I wanted to send funds to support CCIR but then remembering that you had twice declared me
a traitor I decided that it would be beyond foolish for me to renew my CCIR membership.

You have had the audacity to insult me by making such false statements.
You have also impugned my family's honor.

In our household and outside of it we are patriots always, traitors never.

I expect you to come up with an explanation for what you have done backed up with facts and the name of the
person telling you these lies.

I have no complaints against CCIR whatsoever.

Barbara I do not like you and i never will ever again. You have been stupid, arrogant, and supremely unjust with someone that has always thought highly of you.

I have included Clark and Moreno as recipients of this email because they are good people and great patriots. Show them your evidence and let them judge me.

I will not have my family's honor go undefended.

Sincerely,
Frank Jorge

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Barb's email to me:

Frank....

Then, with no explanation, you "turned" - no more CCIR support and public condemnation of Chelene. How much was your "pay-off" Frank?

It does not really matter. You have made your position clear. Am just puzzled as to WHY you bring some unknown dude known as "Mark Pickering" (who professes to be your friend but cannot spell your name) into this scenario? What's the point?

No matter, Frank. CCIR has thanked and honored you for your past support when we believed YOU were a fellow-American patriot.

We are heartsick to learn that you are now a "turned" - - "bought & paid for TRAITOR". However, that is beyond our control and although there is nothing we can do to change your treacherous anti-American goal, I do have the authority to advise YOU (and your fellow-traitors) NOT to show up at our CCIR Picnic.

HBPD has been alerted - capable CCIR members have been alerted. If YOU or any one of your sicko "bought & paid for" followers even TRY to disrupt this dedicated patriot day, you might be very distressed at the results.

BC

Eagle1 08-20-2010 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PochoPatriot (Post 11444)
Her incessant tobacco use has obviously enhanced her cognitive abilities.:rolleyes:

Beyond a shadow of a doubt her brain is under attack by something.

Eagle1 08-20-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Barbara Coe has inexplicably linked the movement, and your patriotism to Chelene Nightingale. This is not a new strategy. The Nazi party did the same in linking devotion to Adolf Hitler to patriotism and defense of the fatherland. Barbara Coe is so enamored with Nightingale that she has placed her ahead of the very movement that it is all supposed to serve. That's a giant mistake. Obviously one that has been made before with catostrophic results, and I would think an old fossil like Coe would be both old enough to remember it, and intelligent enough not to further it.

I agree with AG. If she ever wakes up it will be too late.
To treat anyone as unfairly as she has me is wrong and inexcusable.
It is a filthy, horrible thing to hve done.

Eagle1 08-20-2010 09:53 AM

Quote:

I agree with you AG. If she ever wakes up it will be too late.
To treat anyone as unfairly as she has me is wrong and inexcusable.
It is a filthy, horrible thing to have done.

Jeanfromfillmore 08-20-2010 09:54 AM

What is disturbing to me is that Barbara would 'use' the country's pride to justify her outright revenge on you. She lost a daughter recently and it seems she has replaced her with Chelene.

Frank was only trying to help Chelene and in turn Chelene exploited his kindness. Coe jumped on the bandwagon in defense of her new found daughter, and Jeff is just trying to keep his name out there by hanging on to what ever Chelene brings to the table.

This will all be over in a few days and then the three of them will have to deal with the mess they've made of things. But Barbara should have had more sense than to stick her nose in something that she had no business in, along with Jeff.

Chelene never did much to offend me, but what she's doing now in regards to this group is really low. It seems she's exploiting Coe's loss of her daughter and setting herself up as a replacement, which is really below the belt. Barbara needs to get her emotions in check and do a bit more research on who is doing what and to whom.

Eagle1 08-20-2010 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 11451)
What is disturbing to me is that Barbara would 'use' the country's pride to justify her outright revenge on you. She lost a daughter recently and it seems she has replaced her with Chelene.

Frank was only trying to help Chelene and in turn Chelene exploited his kindness. Coe jumped on the bandwagon in defense of her new found daughter, and Jeff is just trying to keep his name out there by hanging on to what ever Chelene brings to the table.

This will all be over in a few days and then the three of them will have to deal with the mess they've made of things. But Barbara should have had more sense than to stick her nose in something that she had no business in, along with Jeff.

Chelene never did much to offend me, but what she's doing now in regards to this group is really low. It seems she's exploiting Coe's loss of her daughter and setting herself up as a replacement, which is really below the belt. Barbara needs to get her emotions in check and do a bit more research on who is doing what and to whom.

I agree on all points. Barbara, irregardless of her affections for Chelene has an obligation as all of us do to be just with everyone else. I am not going to cut her any slack on this. She's gagging on the fumes coming out of Chelene's orifices. Breathe Barbara, breathe!

ilbegone 08-20-2010 10:36 AM

I just don't understand what I view as the lunacy of power struggles, maneuvers for position, and character assassination in the anti illegal immigration movement.

I was never involved with Coe, Swilk, or the vast majority of the others. I never met Chelene, but Chelene did try to run me off the old board. And she was vicious about it.

The "anti American" invective is just one version of an old smear tactic. "If you don't agree with my narrow perspective you're anti-American!!!", or queer, back stabber, Benedict Arnold, molester of small bovines, incestuous, immoral, criminally inclined, sell out, and so on and on...

I don't have personal ties with those people, and I don't care what they might think of me. I sometimes feel very fortunate that there is only one person in the anti illegal movement who can tie my physical presence with my screen name without lots of footwork (a couple on the pro illegal side might have me nailed down)

I don't have your personal experience or personal investment and therefore my thought might be naive and simplistic or presumptuous and intrusive: work with whomever you can work with, and cut the rest in the clear.

DerailAmnesty.com 08-20-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

For the third time Barbara Coe of CCIR has declared me to be a traitor and has now added that I have an anti-American agenda ...

... I am shocked by the tone of this email and at the baseless and extremely vile accusations made against me.

Why? It's not as if they're without precedent. After the first couple times, doesn't the surprise element wear off?

Quote:

Frank....
For years, you proclaimed (and proved) to be a ... true friend to Chelene.

Then, with no explanation ... public condemnation of Chelene. How much was your "pay-off" Frank?

Wait a second. This can be done for pay? Am I to understand that there are people being compensated for condemning Chelene, and all this time I've been doing it for free?

I want to go pro. Where do I sign up?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 11453)
I just don't understand what I view as the lunacy of power struggles, maneuvers for position, and character assassination in the anti illegal immigration movement.

This one's not difficult to understand/figure out. It's real simple, actually. Chelene owes Frank money (and it's become public knowledge). A decent chunk of it that someone with her financial problems couldn't have gotten from anyone who wasn't a good friend. Further, representations were made about repaying him. Needless to say, that hasn't happened and she has decided to invest her effort into pursuing elected office (i.e. public attention and sycophant worship) rather than getting a job and spending a few months making good on the debt.

It's a legitimate claim and it's a matter of public (court) record. A record that AG has attempted to bring to people's attention.

As it becomes public knowledge, people have questions (Do you really owe the guy money? Isn't he a patriot who fights against illegal immigration? Wasn't he on TV? Why would you treat a hardcore Minuteman that way? etc. etc.) Chelene, of course, has provided her version of the answer - It's a diabolical plot against me and everything All-American, Christian and good!!! He's been bought and is attacking me by using activist judges against me!!! He hates America!!! Oh, boo hoo ... I care nothing for myself, I just wanted to save this nation for our children ... or something along those lines.

Frank is getting the attention because, as a result of the lawsuit and judgment, he represents the biggest "threat" to how Chelene is perceived. Deadbeat liar is not what she's been shooting for, so, what you see up above was pretty predictable in the Nightingale scheme of things.

Given her history, it's not surprising that Chelene might concoct accusations. What is surprising is that Barb is apparently brain dead enough to believe them. I've spoken to her a few times, and to be honest, CCIR's leader never struck me as an outright imbecile.

Shows how much I know, I guess.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Since we're on the subject matter of loony accusations from people involved in the immigration debate, here's the thing I can't figure out:

If Davi is mentally ill, Pocho is ultimately loyal to La Raza, and I'm a stereotypical Zionist with an anti-white agenda, how in God's name did Frank escape being a secret operative of Fidel Castro?

Ayatollahgondola 08-20-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 11454)
Frank is getting the attention because, as a result of the lawsuit and judgment, he represents the biggest "threat" to how Chelene is perceived. Deadbeat liar is not what she's been shooting for, so, what you see up above was pretty predictable in the Nightingale scheme of things.

I don't know that Deadbeat, Liar isn't what she's been shooting for. It's certainly the one thing she's been the most successful at

Ayatollahgondola 08-20-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

If Davi is mentally ill, Pocho is ultimately loyal to La Raza, and I'm a stereotypical Zionist with an anti-white agenda, how in God's name did Frank escape being a secret operative of Fidel Castro?

Until now, they've probably forgotten his roots. In fact, I'm not even sure that Nightingale knows that Cuba is a country

wetibbe 08-21-2010 03:59 AM

Usual:

The above is typically what I have seen time and again, over and over, with the majority of these Minuteman/Patriot groups.

Someone takes exception to something someone said or did and the contentious arguments begin degenerating into splits and the eventual failure of the groups or individuals.

Rim05 08-21-2010 05:31 AM

Actually, we do not even know that the emails come from Coe her self, but rather someone who takes care of those matters.
I think about Jeff S*******, whose name I cannot ever spell. What has anyone here ever done to him?

One person on the old SOS, posted some very nasty things about me, ON THE FORUM. I have moved on, I choose to not even remember that person.

Look at all the 'guests' who read this forum, do you think they are friends? :eek:

Ayatollahgondola 08-21-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 11476)
Actually, we do not even know that the emails come from Coe her self, but rather someone who takes care of those matters.
I think about Jeff S*******, whose name I cannot ever spell. What has anyone here ever done to him?

One person on the old SOS, posted some very nasty things about me, ON THE FORUM. I have moved on, I choose to not even remember that person.

Look at all the 'guests' who read this forum, do you think they are friends? :eek:

I'm sure that's Coe.

Sure the guests are friends. Most anyhow. They are standing on the perimeter so they can gather warmth and security when they need it, but still be able to say, "I wasn't with them" if something goes badly for us :D

PochoPatriot 08-21-2010 08:16 AM

My God, this is pathetic! This evil triumvirate (Nightingale, Coe & Schwilk) are their own echo chamber! They are acting like the Mechistas they claim to fight against! This is ironic! I have been called a "traitor to my 'race' by those that are supportive of open borders because I choose to think for myself. I have been call a La Razaist because I had serious questions about the candidacy of Congressman Ron Paul, and refused to stay quiet about it.

Nightingale is nothing but a liar and parasite. A person with this sort of character is someone I would expect to be a politician in one of the southeast Los Angeles county cities that have been in the news so frequently.

AG, is the documentation regarding her dealings with Frank available at one place? And if so, can you provide a link? I have a number of friends on Facebook that support Nightingale's gubernatorial candidacy, and need to be made aware of this situation.

PochoPatriot 08-21-2010 08:18 AM

Quote:

Thanks for making me spit out my coffee in laughter!;)

Ayatollahgondola 08-21-2010 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PochoPatriot (Post 11488)
AG, is the documentation regarding her dealings with Frank available at one place? And if so, can you provide a link? I have a number of friends on Facebook that support Nightingale's gubernatorial candidacy, and need to be made aware of this situation.

Yes, but there's more to be uploaded soon:

http://publicdocumentdistributors.co...read.php?t=414

Eagle1 08-22-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 11476)

Rimo5 I assure you the email came through Barbara's email account. In order to make sure of everything I have emailed Barbara asking for an explanation of the accusations and such which I will post here if ever she does answer.

Barbara has most definitely bought into someone's line of BS.

Ayatollahgondola 08-22-2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

I have it! Because Frank paid her off in a cleverly disguised loan

Eagle1 08-22-2010 09:09 AM

"I think about Jeff S*******, whose name I cannot ever spell. What has anyone here ever done to him?"

No one has to do anything to Jeff and no one has. It all began when davi was upset over how he had been treated on the old SOS and produced a video asking for justice. Jeff jumped in and threatened him with the "power" of the SoCal Patriot coalition put together by Chelene and of which he is the unelected "leader".

After seeing Jeff's attempted bullying of Davi i took the AVIMM group out of that coalition. The ugliness and manner in which Schwilk answered Davi's civilized call for justice was unacceptaqble to me.

Today Jeff is after me because of a legal issue involving his friend and myself.

From the time that SOS.info was first put on the web there has been an effort to discredit it's validity and to silence it
because someone fears it.

Eagle1 08-22-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 11453)

I was never involved with Coe, Swilk, or the vast majority of the others. I never met Chelene, but Chelene did try to run me off the old board. And she was vicious about it.

The "anti American" invective is just one version of an old smear tactic. "If you don't agree with my narrow perspective you're anti-American!!!", or queer, back stabber, Benedict Arnold, molester of small bovines, incestuous, immoral, criminally inclined, sell out, and so on and on...

I don't have personal ties with those people, and I don't care what they might think of me. I sometimes feel very fortunate that there is only one person in the anti illegal movement who can tie my physical presence with my screen name without lots of footwork (a couple on the pro illegal side might have me nailed down)

I don't have your personal experience or personal investment and therefore my thought might be naive and simplistic or presumptuous and intrusive: work with whomever you can work with, and cut the rest in the clear.

I know I am using "I agree with you" quite a bit in this thread but I must use it again. I want no problems with anyone and generally I shine it on anyway. The matter becomes a different one when character assassination is involved. if someone declares that John Doe is a child molester, an agent provocateur or such, I believe it wise to counter the allegation so as to leave a rebuttal that others can look at.

Having at least countered the accusation then it is indeed time to move on and I have sometime back cut ties with Barbara Coe, Jeff Schwilk and Chelene Nightingale. Jeff to this day has posted some very derogatory and untrue things about me and quite a number of other activists in his San Diego Minutemen website under "patriot warnings". Besides myself he has Davi Rodriguess, SZ, Raymond Herrera, Britt and Deborah Craig listed as
people the SDMM find to be unacceptable to them and who they will not work with. In truth the listing is offensive in that all the folks I mentioned are dedicated anti-illegal immigration activists.

I do not intend to get caught up in the nonsense of back and forth accusations. I agree with you whole heartedly. I do think that it is wise to let everyone know what is being done though.

Rim05 08-22-2010 02:28 PM

I am not disagreeing about any thing you are saying. It is just that I was always out there doing all the things we started doing when Joe first started SOS. I was friends to everyone and even if I was not too fond of a person, That person was one of Us and I never said any thing bad about them.
Long before old SOS folded I could see that some people were out to get others.
It shows how petty todays leaders are. They have a coalition and 'we better not show up at their picnic. Who here ever said they wanted to even be with them. The last event Jean organized at AA some did all they could to make it a failure. I was warned that I did not know what a snake pit I was getting in when I was posting on FBIS.

I wonder if those people ever realize how much damage they are doing to the movement as a whole.

Jeanfromfillmore 08-22-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 11524)
I am not disagreeing about any thing you are saying. It is just that I was always out there doing all the things we started doing when Joe first started SOS. I was friends to everyone and even if I was not too fond of a person, That person was one of Us and I never said any thing bad about them.
Long before old SOS folded I could see that some people were out to get others.
It shows how petty todays leaders are. They have a coalition and 'we better not show up at their picnic. Who here ever said they wanted to even be with them. The last event Jean organized at AA some did all they could to make it a failure. I was warned that I did not know what a snake pit I was getting in when I was posting on FBIS.

I wonder if those people ever realize how much damage they are doing to the movement as a whole.

Rimo you're right. There is also one particular person who few know about that has tried to disrupt our work here at SOS.info. For that reason I've not been putting much effort into putting together events.

I'll work at putting something together very soon, but this week I've been hit with the salmomeilla poisoning. I was one of those who bought the eggs on the list and didn't know it until I became sick on Thursday. I'm getting better, but not 100%.

This work is completely voluntary and the payment received should not be feeding ones ego or trying to belittle another. We do what we're capable of to the desired degree of participation. This org is not for anyone's entertainment purposes, a stepping stone to a political future or to exploit the other participants for financial gain.

What Chelene did does not deserve a pass, because she knew at the time of taking the money she may have been planing to file for bankruptcy and didn't tell Frank, but continued to go through with the loan. Then instead of trying to find work to pay him back she pushed for this political farce of running for gov. Honoring her debts was the last thing on her mind. Frank was not someone in her personal life, but someone involved in this cause. So to bring this into debate is fair game, because the two issues are not separate. I don't think Chelene is the worst person in the world, she has contributed a great deal to the cause, but her actions on this issue and her actions against others can't be ignored.

Rim05 08-23-2010 05:53 AM

Quote:

There is also one particular person who few know about that has tried to disrupt our work here at SOS.info. For that reason I've not been putting much effort into putting together events.
Anyone doing such a thing should be exposed in my opinion, however that is something left up to you and AG etc. I do know how there were those who tried to derail the last AA protest. I looked at the few who attended as true Patriots. That said I do realize always, some cannot attend because of work, distance, health etc.
Those people deserve all they are getting now, meaning all we are losing that has always been a given in our lives.

I am just thankful that I lived the good years.

Hope you are feeling better. I guess my cookie diet is good after all.

Ayatollahgondola 08-31-2010 10:02 AM

Here's a link to the sound file from Nightingales trial with Frank:

http://publicdocumentdistributors.co...14&postcount=3

The nightingales are appealing this decision today, but any files from that one will be two weeks away

Ayatollahgondola 09-04-2010 11:43 AM

Nightingales' attempted at appealing the judgement failed.

Quote:

8/31/2010 TRIAL DE NOVO OF A SMALL CLAIMS.
THE ABOVE ENTITLED CAUSE CAME ON REGULARLY AT THIS TIME TODAY FOR HEARING WITH PARTIES PRESENT AS FOLLOWS:
FRANCISCO GASPAR JORGE (PL-1) APPEARS IN PROPRIA PERSONA.
MICHAEL BENJAMIN NIGHTINGALE (DE-2) APPEARS IN PROPRIA PERSONA.
DEFENDANT, CHELENE HOPE NIGHTINGALE APPEARS BY PHONE.
PLAINTIFF IS DULY SWORN AND TESTIFIES.
MICHAEL NIGHTINGALE AND CHELENE NIGHTINGALE DULY SWORN AND TESTIFIES ON BEHALF OF THE DEFENSE.
EXHIBIT LIST ATTACHED AND MADE A PART HEREOF.
JUDGMENT FOR PLAIONTIFF AGAINST DEFENDANTS, CHELENE HOPE NIGHTINGALE AND MICHAEL BENJAIME NIGHTINGALE, JOINTLY AND SEVERALY FOR PRINCIPAL $6200.00 PLUS COSTS OF $165.00.
NOTICE TO ISSUE FROM THE COURT.
THE COURT ORDERS AS FOLLOWS: EXHIBITS RETURNED TO THE OFFERING PARTY.
THE COURT ORDERS ADJOURNMENT