Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Associates in Action (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Amnesty tea party. (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=34)

DerailAmnesty.com 11-03-2009 08:34 PM

On a serious note, were I AG, or even SZ with more time on his hands during the middle of this month, I would head down to Los Banos and then cruise over to Salinas (sans truck, of course). A protestor could hit both of those locations on the 14th.

Ayatollahgondola 11-03-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 666)
On a serious note, were I AG, or even SZ with more time on his hands during the middle of this month, I would head down to Los Banos and then cruise over to Salinas (sans truck, of course). A protestor could hit both of those locations on the 14th.

I see doing Salinas alone as a suicide mission

DerailAmnesty.com 11-03-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 667)
I see doing Salinas alone as a suicide mission

You won't be alone, silly. There'll be plenty of back-up and safety provided by considerable numbers. Why even as I type this out, ArizonaPatriot is arranging to have an SOS Rally Squad regiment in attendance.

All stupidity aside, how about Los Banos? That one could be fun! Small town crowd, general bewilderment, stark lack of political correctness and concern for social niceties ...

How far are you from Redding?

Ayatollahgondola 11-03-2009 08:57 PM

Redding is like three hours. Nice area though. CercasHacenABuenosVecinos is up there. Los Banos....not that nice. Smelly farmland; I doubt much in the way of support if any. The only value in Los Banos is getting to stop at that egg ranch on the way. The biggest Jumbo eggs for like 7 or 8 cents each.

LAPhil 11-04-2009 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 668)
All stupidity aside, how about Los Banos? That one could be fun! Small town crowd, general bewilderment, stark lack of political correctness and concern for social niceties ...

I don't know SZ, somehow I don't think the Los Banos locals would be too sympathetic. They might actually hide from you.

LAPhil 11-04-2009 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 660)
Boy,
An event in Sacramento, and here it is being held by an organization that banned me from participation. What's a fellow to do?

I don't understand that. What would happen if you just showed up?

Ayatollahgondola 11-04-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAPhil (Post 680)
I don't understand that. What would happen if you just showed up?

I don't know Phil. I could be subject to more public denigration of the type that accompanied the original banning, and possibly that might carry over into some new attempt to marginalize SOS because of the association. I don't think I need the brain damage that accompanies that, so maybe I'll just let that one go. Plus, William made it known that he doesn't want to be associated with me in any way, shape, or form, and that would include support, so once again, it is probably best for me to not lend support. There's plenty of options for me as an individual, and as a Save Our State associate to participate in some action on the same day, and in the same town. Plus, having more local knowledge I might project the effort in an even larger or more effective venue.

jinx 11-04-2009 09:26 AM

I looked and the guy who is organizing the Sac party name sounds familiar. Can you please tell me about him?

Ayatollahgondola 11-04-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx (Post 682)
I looked and the guy who is organizing the Sac party name sounds familiar. Can you please tell me about him?

I am pretty sure he is the local chair of either the independent or constitution party. I've seen him several times at the state capitol

DerailAmnesty.com 11-05-2009 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 683)
I am pretty sure he is the local chair of either the independent or constitution party. I've seen him several times at the state capitol

That might work out well! You could help assemble the microphones and other amplification equipment for candidate Nightingale's address to the crowd.

Attention Jinkster: Las Vegas is on on the 14th. Check the www.againstamnesty.com website.

Eagle1 11-05-2009 04:03 PM

[QUOTE=DerailAmnesty.com;694]That might work out well! You could help assemble the microphones and other amplification equipment for candidate Nightingale's address to the crowd.
/QUOTE]

AG if you promise to behave and help roll out the red carpet for the Queen they might let you stand on public property.:p

Dawes 11-08-2009 06:26 PM

Is this the rally you are talking about?
Ed Noonan is organizing this event as a member of www.resistnet.com.
AG aren't you a member of Resistnet.com? Ed is not the leadership of the website, so he really can't say who comes and goes.
I am planning on going to Sac on Nov. 14th. I can see if UsaDave and his groups will be headed there.
Give me an email.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento AMNESTY & ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTEST
Saturday, November 14, 2009
12:00pm - 3:00pm
10th & J Street - Downtown Sacramento
Sacramento, CA
Contact Info: Edward C. Noonan's
realchange@votestrike.com
http://votestrike.com/immigration_reform
SECURE OUR BORDERS Stop Amnesty for 20 million illegals. The Nationwide AMNESTY & ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTEST is Saturday NOVEMBER 14, 2009. Currently 13 cities have signed up...MORE NEEDED! Every city in America needs to demand SECURE BORDERS...the North American Union is on it's way. We will lose our Constitution, we will lose our Sovereignty.

Jeanfromfillmore 11-08-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawes (Post 723)
Is this the rally you are talking about?
Ed Noonan is organizing this event as a member of www.resistnet.com.
AG aren't you a member of Resistnet.com? Ed is not the leadership of the website, so he really can't say who comes and goes.
I am planning on going to Sac on Nov. 14th. I can see if UsaDave and his groups will be headed there.
Give me an email.
Sacramento AMNESTY & ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTEST
Saturday, November 14, 2009
12:00pm - 3:00pm
10th & J Street - Downtown Sacramento
Sacramento, CA
Contact Info: Edward C. Noonan's
realchange@votestrike.com
http://votestrike.com/immigration_reform
SECURE OUR BORDERS Stop Amnesty for 20 million illegals. The Nationwide AMNESTY & ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROTEST is Saturday NOVEMBER 14, 2009. Currently 13 cities have signed up...MORE NEEDED! Every city in America needs to demand SECURE BORDERS...the North American Union is on it's way. We will lose our Constitution, we will lose our Sovereignty.

Dawes, You da Man! Get some people together and make a showing.

DerailAmnesty.com 11-09-2009 03:49 PM

AG, there is now one in Modesto.

Jeanfromfillmore 11-09-2009 03:55 PM

I'm gathering there will be a number of us So Cal people in Pasadena. We need to talk!

Ayatollahgondola 11-09-2009 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com (Post 734)
AG, there is now one in Modesto.

I'll do something locally. Modesto is an hour and a half away. I'll be on the streets that day somewhere making an impact

Dawes 11-11-2009 07:45 AM

I got a hold of Steve Kemp. He said some of Golden Gate Minutemen will be going but he will be in the Bay preparing for a Tea Party in SF on Sunday Nov 15th.

I also published the event on NumbersUSA.com. I am also sure the CAPS people will be going too.

What he changed the location of the rally? I saw on one website it was at 10th & J st, now it is at the State capital?

you would know better than anyone, as I can't remember what the area looks like.

Wow AG UsaDave has moved to Texas....:eek: I didn't even know that.

Dawes 11-11-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 683)

Me too, by himself

Ayatollahgondola 11-11-2009 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawes (Post 790)
I got a hold of Steve Kemp. He said some of Golden Gate Minutemen will be going but he will be in the Bay preparing for a Tea Party in SF on Sunday Nov 15th.

I also published the event on NumbersUSA.com. I am also sure the CAPS people will be going too.

Will all the stuff you have fit at the 10th and J st. location?

you would know better than anyone, as I can't remember what the area looks like.

Wow AG UsaDave has moved to Texas....:eek: I didn't even know that.

10th and J has very limited parking options, and the city parking wenches are patrolling vigorously

Darsacramento 11-11-2009 08:26 AM

Has anyone confirmed the time on Gheens facebook page he changed all the times to 9 am Is ours still noon or not? Im going just need to know the time. Are you driving the sign AG? The most current location posted on facebook for ours is the south steps of the capitol

Ayatollahgondola 11-11-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darsacramento (Post 796)
Has anyone confirmed the time on Gheens facebook page he changed all the times to 9 am Is ours still noon or not? Im going just need to know the time. Are you driving the sign AG? The most current location posted on facebook for ours is the south steps of the capitol

I was at the capitol yesterday, and saw NOTHING in the permit folder that would indicate their was a permit to hold such an event there. I see conflicting information on this event in Sac also

Darsacramento 11-11-2009 08:36 AM

Heres the link for all the tea parties

http://www.againstamnesty.com/event_locations.html

Darsacramento 11-11-2009 08:40 AM

Figures Its why I basically dropped out of all this business No organization . I drive by on Sat and see whats up You can just stand on the sidewalk like we used to do long time ago without a permit but you could do a booth thats for sure

Ayatollahgondola 11-11-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darsacramento (Post 802)
Figures Its why I basically dropped out of all this business No organization . I drive by on Sat and see whats up You can just stand on the sidewalk like we used to do long time ago without a permit but you could do a booth thats for sure

I think what we might have here is more of the same "It all revolves around me" program that has been at the root of many of our problems in the past. One group trying to be the leader of all others, and so takes charge of publishing times and dates under their banner. I could be wrong here, but it resembles that at first glance.

Dawes 11-11-2009 07:18 PM

Here is the New info as per Ed Noonan

11th & N St Sac Capital Building South Side steps

Still form 12 noon-3 PM Nov 14th

I think that what happened was trying to find a location at the last few days before NOV 14th, probably had a hard time coordinating for the national rally day. If it was just a rally on a Saturday maybe there would have been less confusion. I will see if I can get more info on the permit. I only noticed that the address changed today so maybe it just happened.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, we secured the State Capitol -- south steps.
The Ceasar Chavez Park wanted $50 per hour for security. The Capitol is free. Are you coming?

ed//

Hello Edward C Noonan,

This is a message sent by a user of Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration Across America Nov. 14

Ayatollahgondola 11-11-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawes (Post 831)
Here is the New info as per Ed Noonan

11th & N St Sac Capital Building South Side steps

Still form 12 noon-3 PM Nov 14th

I think that what happened was trying to find a location at the last few days before NOV 14th, probably had a hard time coordinating for the national rally day. If it was just a rally on a Saturday maybe there would have been less confusion.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, we secured the State Capitol -- south steps.
The Ceasar Chavez Park wanted $50 per hour for security. The Capitol is free. Are you coming?

ed//

Hello Edward C Noonan,

This is a message sent by a user of Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration Across America Nov. 14

Darn...South side on Saturday is pretty weak for traffic. Better than nothing I guess

Dawes 11-11-2009 07:31 PM

Isn't that across the street from the Ag dept? maybe we will get another raging racist attacking us. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZo3phy56E

Ayatollahgondola 11-11-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawes (Post 834)
Isn't that across the street from the Ag dept? maybe we will get another raging racist attacking us. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZo3phy56E

yes sir, but on Saturdays the place is dead.
God, she was one for the record, wasn't she?

Dawes 11-12-2009 05:43 AM

Yes, and I had so many hits on that video, that youtube invited me for some advertising thingie. But I never set it up.

Darsacramento 11-12-2009 06:15 AM

Ill see ya there then. Miss seeing you 2 guys anyway.

Dawes 11-12-2009 04:36 PM

Next update on the permit.

I rec'd this email from Noonan

Date: Nov 12, 2009 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: Sacramento Tea Parties Against Amnesty & Illegal Immigration
To: Ed Noonan <ednoonan7@gmail.com>

Ed - everything has been sent to Officer Troy (CHP) at the State Capitol and he responded. I filled out the application he sent and faxed it to him. I recieved confirmation from him that he recieved it and he told be to let him know if we had any anti-protesters at the event. I, in turn, asked for a number to call as I listed your cell and my cell as those who would be watching for trouble. We are to call the CHP dispatcher at 916-445-2895 in the event of problems.

Mike MacKenzie
530-272-4642
AG
Maybe you have dealt with this CHP officer before? maybe?

admin 11-12-2009 05:03 PM

officer Troy is the official State Capitol Permit officer.

I just posted the weekly permits issued from his office on the PDD site here:
http://publicdocumentdistributors.co...?p=486#post486

I did not see the permit listed on there however. It still may have been issued though. The CHP usually do what they can to accomodate people, even when late with requests. I'll contact them tomorrow

Dawes 11-12-2009 06:21 PM

I checked the list that covers 11/14/09 and there is no one on the South steps that day so maybe it is being put through, like they said. I believe it was a late change.

DerailAmnesty.com 11-13-2009 05:01 PM

Folks, if you don't show up in Pasadena tomorrow, I hope you take advantage of one of the other convenient locations. BTW, Waco Kid, it appears that the events closest to you are in Big Bear and Riverside.

http://www.againstamnesty.com

Papoose 11-14-2009 07:14 AM

I have SOS fliers ready and jumping up to have some coffee and heading out.

Ayatollahgondola 11-14-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papoose (Post 1009)
I have SOS fliers ready and jumping up to have some coffee and heading out.

(:)Bugle playing "Charge" in the background)

DerailAmnesty.com 11-14-2009 02:34 PM

Great News! There is actually such a thing as an SOS Rally Squad!! It's not like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster ... it really exists! Oddly, it just so happens that it has nothing to do with ArizonaPatriot.

Specifically, JeanfromFillmore, Ole Glory, Eagle1, LA_Phil, Papoose and Your Truly were all in attendance in front of Pasadena's City Hall.

Approximately 60 or 70 folks turned out, the police were great and the only goons who showed up were the non-violent kind (Naui and Veronica).

I've got some film that I shot with a new camera. Why do I mention this? Because it'll probably take me a bit longer than usual to edit it and upload it, as I am dealing with new software, etc.

Ayatollahgondola 11-14-2009 03:05 PM

Well, I'm jealous of two things you have,

A new camera and slightly better turnout. There were less than fifty, but more than 20 up here in Sac. It was good either way. I met a few new folks, got re-acquainted with some others, and visited with still others that have been within our midst already, but we haven't met up recently.
The sun was shining, and everyone held discussions in smaller groups, but all united on the one front. I think the movement is rekindling. I passed out Kim's fliers until they were gone, and DARsacramento and I distributed tools of the activist trade to willing users. Clip strips to hang fliers on around town, and acrylic sign holders for use at events or similar venues. They gobbled them all up, and of course the only string attached was please consider SOS when searching for a platform for your activist needs.
We marched around the capitol with signs, stopping at one busy intersection to hold them up for passers-by for 15 minutes or more. Got lots of thumbs up and honks. I think the reception impressed or at least encouraged the more tenured activists in our group.
I wasn't able to take the billboard. When I showed up at the storage facility, it was blocked in by a truck and trailer. It's been so long since it was out, some new person probably wasn't aware it was a crucial piece of artillery for us. And no camera either. I'm not sure what the problem is with it other than it has been knocked out of my hands by irate day laborers, rained on during events, and overuse and age are certainly suspect too. In addition, my electric razor failed me with a half shaven face. I must have looked ridiculous to the ones with an eye for detail. Left my cell at home also.....hope none of you needed to hear from me.....
Some of that stuff I should be put on report over:o

Rim05 11-14-2009 03:17 PM

I am so excited, can't wait to see pictures. It has been such a long time. I grappled with the idea of coming to Pasadena but thought better of it.
I am so glad to hear there was a good turn out. Did you have any media? I never seem to find any after an event anymore.
Thanks everyone. :)

Ayatollahgondola 11-14-2009 03:20 PM

Univision was taking some footage of the one here, and I heard but did not see that one of the major networks up here came, but mainly because of the association with the TEA party