Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Welcome! (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Don't call it a comeback (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=511)

1inchgroup 12-13-2009 10:24 PM

I owe everyone a beer. I find it's a safe way to go through life, and you get to drink more beer.

Been buried neck deep in e-commerce building...but I'm lurking as always.

2 posts! Whoo hoo!

Glad to see everyone it's been a while.

hybotrout 02-23-2010 06:13 PM

back also

wow, just found out also that SOS is back. I have missed going to events, such as BP II, Maywood 2, Tony villar's mansion, Home Depot Burbank, etc. Miss seeing fellow citizens with similiar beliefs. Hope to see you out in the streets.

Jeanfromfillmore 02-23-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hybotrout (Post 5897)
wow, just found out also that SOS is back. I have missed going to events, such as BP II, Maywood 2, Tony villar's mansion, Home Depot Burbank, etc. Miss seeing fellow citizens with similiar beliefs. Hope to see you out in the streets.

There's the rally this Saturday in Santa Clarita. It may be the biggest ever held. We're already seeing results in Wash. DC.

Rim05 02-23-2010 06:20 PM

Welcome! We are not the old SOS, but some of the old members. Hope you like it here. An event is scheduled for 2-27-10. Check it out in the Events.

Dawes 03-02-2010 10:21 AM

Howdy Dave!! Good to see you on board

george_haydukke 08-07-2010 03:31 PM

hey I remember your screen name well, and remember you were a prolific poster of a lot of useful information, and supportive of the group. I just came back and it feels surprisingly good to be "back" here again. I think I care about this issue more than anything else I've ever cared about in my life. Good to see so many old names that I actually do remember!

EastCoastGrannie 08-26-2010 06:54 PM

Back from the great beyond

Hi, this is EastCoastGrannie and I can't believe that I am on SOS again. I feel like I've come back from the great beyond!

This time I am not going to keep adding my name EastCoastGrannie at the end of each post. I got in the habit of doing that but it became anoying.

I have been trying SOS since last fall but I kept getting the message that the website has been shut down. I can't believe you guys are back.

Jeanfromfillmore 08-26-2010 07:00 PM

Hello ECG, ya it's nice to hear from you too.

Ayatollahgondola 08-26-2010 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EastCoastGrannie (Post 11642)
Hi, this is EastCoastGrannie and I can't believe that I am on SOS again. I feel like I've come back from the great beyond!

This time I am not going to keep adding my name EastCoastGrannie at the end of each post. I got in the habit of doing that but it became anoying.

I have been trying SOS since last fall but I kept getting the message that the website has been shut down. I can't believe you guys are back.

There was an attempt to bury the place, but fate, faith, and perseverance carried the day. Well, a little vengance as well.
Good to see another familiar name finding the pathway back

Patriotic Army Mom 08-27-2010 07:06 AM

Welcome back. We missed you.