Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Elections, Politics, and Partisanship (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Chelene Nightingale Article by Jill Flyer (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=2808)

Twoller 09-20-2010 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 12214)
On the old SOS Chelene started a thread with an article that promoted the conspiracy theory of our government being behind the 9-11 attacks and she stated that she agreed with it. I spoke to Chelene about having such stuff on our board and advised her that it was not wise. But of course, she didn't hear a word I said. The thread went on for weeks and continued even after Chelene had left and I was supposed to be in charge (I was never really in charge). I think, but I'm not sure, that I shut the tread down.

We see once again how unfortunate it is that all those old posts lie buried somewhere. Somebody has the files. Where are they and why can't they be put up again?

Ayatollahgondola 09-20-2010 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 12220)
We see once again how unfortunate it is that all those old posts lie buried somewhere. Somebody has the files. Where are they and why can't they be put up again?

I've tried to convey this before, but we have quite a bit of the old stuff, however Joe Turner won't give us what we need to make it all work on a forum. Without the missing keys, it would take a dedicated programmer some effort to get them put in a usable format here. We don't have the funds for something like that, and Turner has his own selfish reasons for not supplying what we need.

ilbegone 09-20-2010 08:57 AM

You can bet there is a screen shot of every single post on every single thread on the old board by some open borders group.

On the whole, they are very obsessive and some in their search for "evidence" of racism and "nativism" makes extreme compulsive behavior seem normal by comparison.

Twoller 09-20-2010 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 12222)
I've tried to convey this before, but we have quite a bit of the old stuff, however Joe Turner won't give us what we need to make it all work on a forum. Without the missing keys, it would take a dedicated programmer some effort to get them put in a usable format here. We don't have the funds for something like that, and Turner has his own selfish reasons for not supplying what we need.

I have pm'ed you.

Ayatollahgondola 09-20-2010 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 12224)
You can bet there is a screen shot of every single post on every single thread on the old board by some open borders group.

On the whole, they are very obsessive and some in their search for "evidence" of racism and "nativism" makes extreme compulsive behavior seem normal by comparison.

We've posted a link to some ot the old stuff before, that which has been archived. You can always visit those links and find quite a bit of our older stuff

The Waco Kid 05-21-2011 03:40 PM

I can't believe I missed this absolutely delightful article. The truth is so refreshing but obviously this is old news.

Still enjoyed the read of such a right on the money article.