Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   The Judicial Branch (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Shawna Forde trial (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=3436)

Mikell 02-12-2011 10:19 AM

Shawna Forde trial

Closings completed in border group leader’s trial

The Associated Press

Thursday, Feb. 10, 2011 | 11:10 a.m.

Attorneys finished closing arguments Thursday in the murder case against an anti-illegal immigrant group leader who is accused of gunning down a 9-year-old girl and her father in what prosecutors say was an attempt to steal drug money to fund border operations.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011...ctivist-trial/

Layne 02-12-2011 04:49 PM

Shawna Forde Trial

Let's get some things straight: Forde was never accused of carrying a gun or of killing anyone. She is charged with being the "mastermind" of this heinous plot. People who know her say there is no way she could plan this sort of thing. She's not evil, and she simply doesn't have it in her to do it.

The MSM has not told you the truth. They have presented the trial as if it were a fait accompli, and case closed. The fact is, all the witnesses were shaky, including the eyewitness survivor, the widow of the drug dealer who was killed. She still cannot ID Shawna with any degree of certainty, and she denies knowing her husband was a drug dealer! WTF? The prosecution has not met their burden of proof "beyond a reasonable doubt," period. As Shawna's attorney says, in order to convict Shawna, you'd have to believe that the prosecution's explanation of what was presented is the ONLY ONE. A "reasonable and prudent person" could not buy that. We've got some updates on the website, and more coming. Take a look and see the truth: http://justiceforshawnaforde.com The prosecution's case is a train wreck, but they are still trying to railroad Shawna Forde.

REWHBLCAIN 02-14-2011 01:28 PM

Black eye on the movement.

Eagle1 02-14-2011 10:04 PM

The Shawna Forde trial and verdict becomes a milestone in the chronicles of the illegal alien invasion of the USA brought about by a slothful, untrustworthy, treasonous government that has turned a blind eye to the murder of sixty thousand Americans by illegal aliens while it goes after Arizona's SB1070 effort to protect its citizenry.

It is probable that Shawna Forde wouldn't be in the uncomfortable position of facing the death penalty and that a little girl and her father would today be alive if the Federal and state governments had taken their duties seriously and had deported every illegal alien out of this country.

Instead we find that our tax dollars are being given to radical pro-illegal immigration groups like the National Council of La Raza and CASA DE Maryland.

The result of the governments unforgivable position has yielded the high profile murders of Arizona rancher Robert Krentz, Border Patrol Agent Terry Brian and many others of late.

The entities that have been responsible for an American holocaust (60,000+ Americans killed by illegals) of epic proportions, The President of the United States, The US Senate and House as well as many state government agencies will never be charged in any court of law as the death count climbs ever higher. They will remain untouched as the little people are murdered and in cases like Forde's charged for the murder of people though it has been established that she shot no one.

Forde is seen as expendable both by the establishment and by the very Minutemen who wish to distance themselves from her so as not to be "defiled" by association. Emails have already been sent by those who wish to distance themselves and who had from the beginning declared her guilty before any trial had taken place.

In one email it is stated that she was never a Minuteman.
I would dispute that statement. A number of folks that I know and whom I have spoken with met Shawna Forde on the border functioning as a Minuteman, conducting border watches and informing the public.

If anything Forde's situation should serve others as a warning of how things can spin out of control and how good intentions can go terribly wrong.

The other clear result emanating from the Forde dilemma is that of seeing that there are traitors, flakes and liars in this movement forged to protect our homes and country.

So many folks criticizing Shawna Forde are obscenely and without restraint dancing like savages on the grave of a woman whose life went terribly wrong.

Where is there compassion for Shawna Forde? Where is the decency of those so blatantly pointing a finger at the damned and scorned woman that has no future as of today?

We must understand that some of these patriots are as cold and heartless as anyone capable of taking a life. It is just that their methods are different.

My heart goes out to Shawna Forde. A woman alone in a cell. A woman whose life went terribly wrong and who found during her last hours of freedom that the movement that she was a part of gave her no comfort, condemned her before her trial, abandoned her and denied her dignity and humanity. What will these same people say if she is executed? Don't rejoice...at least not in front of me. :(:(:(

Don 02-15-2011 07:21 AM

I know nothing of the facts or the personalities of this event. I do know that the US justice system is so corrupt that almost anyone can be convicted of almost anything. I have no confidence in the findings of this court. This woman was demonized before any proceedings even commenced.

Of course other Minutemen and other "Americans" could not distance themselves from her fast enough because they're terrified that some minority is going to call them a "racist."

Jeanfromfillmore 02-15-2011 10:41 AM

What happened to those that were killed was horrible. But when you compare that to what the drug cartels have done and continue to do, it is a drop in the bucket. The drug cartels are basically Hispanic, mostly Mexican citizens. So homogenous there's no question of who is doing it. But the media reports the cartels as some strange creatures that are foreign to Hispanics or Mexicans and does their best to distance them from their original origins, and to point out that they are who they are is considered racist. No, it's not racist, it's pointing out the truth, and a fact that even the media can't change.

Bear Flag Republican 02-16-2011 09:01 PM

I want to write to this woman. She deserves to have people show support for her through her time in jail. Even if she HAD pulled the trigger, which was never alleged, she would have been in the right.

This is an invasion.
You don't win a war by lying down and being loving.

Ayatollahgondola 02-17-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican (Post 14366)
I want to write to this woman. She deserves to have people show support for her through her time in jail. Even if she HAD pulled the trigger, which was never alleged, she would have been in the right.

This is an invasion.
You don't win a war by lying down and being loving.

We don't have a declared war, so this is still just your average crime. Well; maybe unaverage crime. Orchestrating a home invasion, or just participating in one is still a crime, and that your sloppy, careless planning resulted in the death of a kid is not really something that can be supported because your overall goal was just. I condemned the assault at WACO by ATF much on the same grounds, as did I in a case in Modesto where a 12 year old was shot to death accidently during a raid by narcotics officers with assault teams. A smart and considerate planner would have timed their assaults so as to protect the innocent. In Modesto, the cops were watching the house for months, and should have busted the place after sending free tickets to a movie for 12 and under to that address good on that night only. Yes; that's a simplistic suggestion for me to make from afar, but these are supposed to be educated, intelligent, evidence gathering agents, so I'm quite convinced that they could have orchestrated something better than "hey diddle diddle, straight up the middle", on the night of the raid. That goes double for Janet Reno's crew.
Shawna Ford was an idiot though. Maybe she had some altruistic goals, but who of us does not when it comes to protecting our country? What she had in spirit, she lacked ten fold in training, support, intelligence, and of course, authorization. Without that last one, you are just a rogue mercenary if you cling to the claim of freedom fighter, and a murderous criminal if your goals are anything else. I shudder to think of what passed for planning in this event. A pair of binoculars and word of mouth probably, and when you examine the quality of her peers in that caper, there's no wonder that the raid turned out so horribly. It's hard to justify by using any measure. We certainly cannot accept one death of an innocent 12 year old per each drug dealer or even two, as reasonably necessary to stop crime. We'd be condemned by every other country with the exception of a few.
I'd have had a lot more respect for what she did if she had first either declared war on this family, or at least garnered support for her effort within the larger audience of people within the movement. What real good comes from one or more roving bands of self declared freedom fighters if they are directed solely by their own desires? Sure we want the border secured, crime stopped, our country protected. But we need to do so using popular sentiment. We're not going to gain that using people like her, employing tactics like hers.

Bear Flag Republican 02-17-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14373)
We don't have a declared war, so this is still just your average crime.

It's been declared, the war is just not recognized by governmental organizations. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's right to do what was done.
BUT ... a paramilitary organization that had a lot of recruits, formed of radical civillians who cared about the issues, once there IS something that pisses off the masses too much for our governments to ignore, could be very effective, moreso than the regular military. The recent history in the Balkans shows that.

check out this serbian football team. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOAz_IOmNgk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkan%27s_Tigers

Bear Flag Republican 02-17-2011 01:31 PM

And that said, I still want to write to her.
It's lonely in jail, and for all we know, she's another victim of the system.
Indeed, I have a friend who knows more than I do, and from what he's told me she told him in some panicked phonecall prior to her arrest, I would say, I want to write to her.
That's that.

The incidents that occured were not morally justified, but neither is scapegoating a woman as a "mastermind" in order to convince women not to join our struggle, which is, I believe, their machiavellian aspiration.

We need to define our own paradigm:
We don't shun people for going to jail.