Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   AZ secretary of state: 'I am not a birther' (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=5917)

willworkforfood 05-22-2012 05:09 AM

AZ secretary of state: 'I am not a birther'

AZ secretary of state: 'I am not a birther'

Posted: by Breann BiermanBy Lindsey Reiser May 18, 2012 1:21 PM MST

AZ Secretary of State Ken Bennett has suggested he may keep Obama off the November ballot in Arizona if he doesn't receive additional verification of the president's birth certificate from Hawaii.

Bennett released the following statement on Friday regarding Obama's birth certificate.

First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a birther. At the request of a constituent, I asked the state of Hawaii for a verification in lieu of certified copy. We're merely asking them to officially confirm they have the president's birth certificate in their possession and are awaiting their response.

Bennett has endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and serves as his Arizona campaign co-chair.

On Friday, when Gov. Jan Brewer was asked about the president's birth certificate, she had the following to say.

I don't know the details about it but there's been controversy regarding where he was born. I, in fact, believe that he was born in Hawaii, and I've had the opportunity to speak with the prior governor and she indicated to me with all due process and trustworthiness that indeed she'd seen the birth certificate, it was a valid birth certificate so that's the story from where I know it.

http://www.kpho.com/story/18557679/a...-not-a-birther

willworkforfood 05-22-2012 05:11 AM

Secretary of State Office Web Sites for All U.S. States and Territories

http://entrepreneurs.about.com/od/ge...etarystate.htm

willworkforfood 05-22-2012 05:28 AM

This article says that he became concerned after he received 1200 emails from constituents in his state.

If Proggs want to play the distraction hand, I say we see your occupy distraction and raise you "Let's see the microfiche!" hand.

We're being threatened with Re-education Camps, and Martial Law if we cast our votes for the GOP nominee!

We're being threatened with massive voter fraud by the DNC to postpone the General Election.

Anything we can do to slow down the wrecking ball that is sweeping across this nation will be less we have to clean up later!

Ayatollahgondola 05-22-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willworkforfood (Post 20310)
This article says that he became concerned after he received 1200 emails from constituents in his state.

If Proggs want to play the distraction hand, I say we see your occupy distraction and raise you "Let's see the microfiche!" hand.

We're being threatened with Re-education Camps, and Martial Law if we cast our votes for the GOP nominee!

We're being threatened with massive voter fraud by the DNC to postpone the General Election.

Anything we can do to slow down the wrecking ball that is sweeping across this nation will be less we have to clean up later!

For what it's worth, I think the martial law thing is not to save an Obama presidency, but in preparation for something that may happen, or is planned to happen one way or the other. Maybe a financial collapse is too possible to ignore; Maybe the feds are going to throw the US under the world government/world bank steamroller, and they rightly expect some form of rebellion. But I don't think our military and civilian LEO would put up with, or defend a coup by Obama.

ilbegone 05-23-2012 05:25 AM

Just once I'd like to see a verified camp for future dissidents.

One paranoid individual claimed that what appears to be an MWD facility in Palmdale was one such thing. Sure, it has a 6 foot chain link fence with barbed wire on top, but it is filled with an electrical substation and water related equipment.

There are no guard towers, no barracks, nothing to resemble the Auschwitz the place was hysterically proclaimed to be - and it seems lots of people believe the tale.

Oh, yeah... right... IT'S ALL UNDERGROUND AND THE WATER PUMPING STATION IS A PROP TO FOOL THE POPULACE!!!!!!!!!!!

(Almost as many exclamation marks as Chelene used to pound in and just as paranoid).

Maybe it's a helipad for black helicopters - makes just as much sense as the place being a camp.

Ayatollahgondola 05-23-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 20316)
Just once I'd like to see a verified camp for future dissidents.

One paranoid individual claimed that what appears to be an MWD facility in Palmdale was one such thing. Sure, it has a 6 foot chain link fence with barbed wire on top, but it is filled with an electrical substation and water related equipment.

There are no guard towers, no barracks, nothing to resemble the Auschwitz the place was hysterically proclaimed to be - and it seems lots of people believe the tale.

Oh, yeah... right... IT'S ALL UNDERGROUND AND THE WATER PUMPING STATION IS A PROP TO FOOL THE POPULACE!!!!!!!!!!!

(Almost as many exclamation marks as Chelene used to pound in and just as paranoid).

Maybe it's a helipad for black helicopters - makes just as much sense as the place being a camp.

as is the case in most rumor, there are basis is facts. I'm not prone to accept every theory as fact where these types of theories are concerned, however I've seen my interest escalate on this particular front over the past year. The DHS has been soliciting for some strange contracts to build facilities that resemble the classic concentration camp. But the jury is still out as to their intended use. Could be the $178.00 hammer practice in play again. The feds love spending money on useless products. They could also be building these for our dedicated public servants to stay in when whatever calamity happens that brings their normal protections to a near halt. Whatever the case, we should be keeping an eye on this. But we shouldn't give in to chicken little syndrome either.
By the way, as mentioned, I'm not prone to lemming behaviour, but I've been researching some items that seem relative to this alleged conspiracy, and those have been at the root of my escalation in interest. I'll be posting those when the research is finished. Some things the government is doing these days defies logical explanation. Of course that isn't new behavior for the government, but I again find it interesting enough to invest a bit of time.

ilbegone 05-23-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 20317)
The DHS has been soliciting for some strange contracts to build facilities that resemble the classic concentration camp. But the jury is still out as to their intended use.

All the same, I'd like to see some verifiable detail.

Locations, construction plans, and stated intent. I don't go for paranoid notions like a lone National Guardsman directing traffic at a festival coupled with a pair of helicopter gunships circling over what is likely some appreciative female nude sunbathers at a backyard pool constitutes the establishment of martial law in Arizona.

All the gulag archipelago in America talk seems like so much paranoid speculation to me.

Ayatollahgondola 05-23-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 20320)
All the same, I'd like to see some verifiable detail.

Locations, construction plans, and stated intent. I don't go for paranoid notions like a lone National Guardsman directing traffic at a festival coupled with a pair of helicopter gunships circling over what is likely some appreciative female nude sunbathers at a backyard pool constitutes the establishment of martial law in Arizona.

All the gulag archipelago in America talk seems like so much paranoid speculation to me.

I've actually posted the links and excerpts from the contract solicitations here, although I'm not sure how long ago, and in which section or thread. They don't include stated intent, as those were just solicitations for bids to supply or build. The DHS is building something, and where was only generally described as in regions rather than distinct locations.