Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   Associates in Action (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Burbank Protest (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=9077)

Jeanfromfillmore 07-20-2014 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 25120)
Kathy!!!! :D

Yup, it's Kathy. The name Tipsycatlover was a good clue.

Tipsycatlover 07-20-2014 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore (Post 25121)
Yup, it's Kathy. The name Tipsycatlover was a good clue.

Yup It's Kathy, but I forgot what name I used back then. I had such a hard time getting to protests, mostly I just couldn't go. I had a business and a very sick partner to attend to. The business is long gone, my partner passed away, I moved to Nevada and here I am, once again.

Thank you for remembering!

Rim05 07-20-2014 01:56 PM

I really thought SHE was gone for good.

Rim05 07-20-2014 02:00 PM

Back then ,she posted as if she knew every thing. How could she live in South Bay and not know where Burbank is?
Same old Kathy/

Ayatollahgondola 07-20-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 25124)
Back then ,she posted as if she knew every thing. How could she live in South Bay and not know where Burbank is?
Same old Kathy/

We ALL post as if we know everything.:)

Tipsycatlover 07-20-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 25124)
Same old Kathy/

Oh I know where Burbank is I am unfamiliar with every street in Burbank as I have never actually been to Burbank.

Tipsycatlover 07-20-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 25123)
I really thought SHE was gone for good.

You will just have to try harder next time.

DerailAmnesty.com 07-20-2014 05:48 PM

Kathy!!

What crappy clues you gave me. Why didn't you say something along the lines of ...

- I will trust no Hispanic until he proves himself to me
- Pet shop
- Car wash protest

And your handle was Kathy58.

Glad you checked in. I've thought of you a few times over the years. I was hoping you had achieved your goal of getting out of Cali, and am glad to learn it's been realized.

I hope you're not in Vegas. From an illegal alien saturation perspective, it's essentially L.A. w/ gambling or sand. Are you in Northern Nevada or residing somewhere in Clark County ... or do I completely misunderstand and you're back in SoCal?

Tipsycatlover 07-20-2014 06:41 PM

I had forgotten Kathy 58. I am not in Nevada. I am not a pet groomer. I am back in the legal field working with an international law firm by snooping on the American attorneys. And I'm in West LA. I thought I saw you and your wife on Wilshire walking past Q's.

Tipsycatlover 07-20-2014 06:46 PM

I tried to go to the Malibu venue because I thought I could find it but I didn't find it. I didn't have an exact address so Google didn't work. If I could have hitched a ride I would have gone to Burbank. Once I've been somewhere I can usually find it again.