Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   The Judicial Branch (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Kavanaugh hearings (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=9493)

ilbegone 09-23-2018 05:21 AM

Kavanaugh hearings

Being a survivor of the Democrat Party’s political weaponization of gender, I believe that the behavior of the female Senators in the Kavanaugh hearing underscores the ironic observation that if not for the fact that women have vaginas there would be a bounty on them.

What Senator Feinstein did was dirty, underhanded, viscious and moraly bankrupt.

As for Senator Hirono's statement that "men need to shut up and step up" concerning her war on men in general and Kavanaugh in particular, she has it exactly backwards. Hirono needs to zip it, fetch the nearest man a beer, fix him a sandwhich, turn on the football game and give him a blow job.

The world would be a better place.

ilbegone 09-29-2018 08:54 AM

When I wrote the above it was intended to be deliberatly insulting and provoking, and here is why:

I am a white heterosexual male who is tired of the politically generated stereotype that I am an unrelenting, intolerant oppressor of everyone who is not. I am fed up with all such divisive, hypocritical and idiotic nonsense in general and in particular, “they” can take that “rape culture” blather and shove it up their collective asses. Fuck them, and not in the fun way.

There are those who describe the Kavanaugh hearing as a circus, but, as one pundit noted, "that would be insulting to clowns and jugglers". I will add the Democrat faction is to orderly and just procedure what "Pogo the Clown" John Wayne Gacy was to his house guests. Senator Feinstein certainly has some things in her past that, if equally applied to herself in the manner it was applied to Kavanaugh, would ruin her life and career. Hirono is a politically calculating, man hating bitch with an agenda. Senators Coons and Blumenthal might as well get it over with and have the sex change operation, just like wikileaks prison bitch Bradley “Chelsea” Manning did – all three are about equally beneficial to the country. And Senator “Sparticus”, what an unmitigated asshole pretending to participate in a just, representative republic. Not a one of these dickheads would mind having a fascist in charge, so long as they get to pick the fascist in chief.

And what to make of Christine Blasey Ford, who somewhat resembles Garth on Wayne’s world? On one hand, the woman was certainly used like a cheap vending machine comdom from a gas station restroom for a daytime paid sex act in the nation's parking lot by Senator Feinstein and her Congressional posse. On the other, the woman is a well published clinical psychology professor who either has a great insight into manipulating other people or is a total nut job basket case, and in either case is a true believer in the far left.

In any case, Senators Feinstein, Hirono and the rest of the hit squad has gone far beyond making the hearing into a butcher shop lampoon of statesmanship: they have turned responsible, contemplative debate into scorched earth political genocide, they have become to political process what the SS and Gestapo were to Auschwich.

Ayatollahgondola 04-15-2020 07:47 PM

missed this one

sorry bud, but I missed your post back then. quite humorous though

ilbegone 05-14-2020 02:36 PM

Glad you enjoyed it, I was pissed when I wrote the above.

I showed it to a friend who is a believer in the rape culture nonsense, her reply was "that's ballsy."

Ayatollahgondola 05-18-2020 08:54 AM

And that's wordplay of her ;)