Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What the ????? (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=9171)

wetibbe 02-28-2015 06:19 AM

What the ?????

Owner/administrator/ayatollah.

Sometimes I can log on and frequently I cannot - getting an error message.

FastCGI Error
The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request.

Error Details:
•Error Number: 233 (0x800700e9).
•Error Description: No process is on the other end of the pipe.

HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Explain !!!!!!!!!!!

Ayatollahgondola 02-28-2015 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetibbe (Post 25408)
Owner/administrator/ayatollah.

Sometimes I can log on and frequently I cannot - getting an error message.

FastCGI Error
The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request.

Error Details:
•Error Number: 233 (0x800700e9).
•Error Description: No process is on the other end of the pipe.

HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Explain !!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom line is, we don't have money to upgrade the software. Sorry :o

Rim05 03-01-2015 05:22 AM

That is telling it like it is AG. I guess people forget that some did donate to the org. at one time.
Can't do that any more, to many donations to beggers in down town LA.:p

wetibbe 03-01-2015 07:55 AM

What's the problem here ?

Money ????

Simple folks. Here's how, but hurry. Think outside the box. Do it like the professionals.

1. Go out on the street and buy papers proving you are an illegal alien border hopper. Cost about $100. Acquire a small "family. Maybe a woman and a couple of kids. *( Or more ).

2. Run downtown and begin applying for all of the "entitlement's". EACH kid is worth $10,000 annually.

3. Dummy up a 1040 form showing that your income is below the poverty level.

4. Under the current executive order, now being promoted, and due to a loophole you will be able to receive a refund of $29,000. But don't take my word for it:*( Earned Income Tax Credit ).

http://www.wthr.com/story/17861738/w...gal-immigrants.

Don't fret - you will get lots of help from the oval office, the Archbishops and the Liberals AND the IRS.

Just don't sweat it, stay cool. If you get caught you will be tossed out of jail in no time and be back on the streets again. You see - the Head Honcho has ordered his troops on the ground to STOP enforcing the laws.

Ayatollahgondola 03-01-2015 08:12 PM

Quote:

3. Dummy up a 1040 form showing that your income is below the poverty level.
Not only is my income below the poverty level; it's below sea level :o

Ayatollahgondola 03-01-2015 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rim05 (Post 25410)
That is telling it like it is AG. I guess people forget that some did donate to the org. at one time.
Can't do that any more, to many donations to beggers in down town LA.:p

Chelena?
:p

wetibbe 03-02-2015 05:15 AM

OooooK - go to plan B

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 25412)
Not only is my income below the poverty level; it's below sea level :o

__________________________________________________ _____________

Si, si, yo compende. Think outside the box!

Plan B.

An undocumented worker in southern Indiana told 13 Investigates just how easy it truly is.

He said four other illegal immigrants file tax returns using his address, even though none of them actually lives there. And he said this year, those four workers filed tax returns claiming 20 children live inside his small trailer home. As a result, the IRS sent the illegal immigrants tax refunds totaling more than $29,000.

But none of the 20 children listed as dependents on the tax returns lives in Indiana – or even in the United States.

"No, they don't live here," admitted the undocumented worker, who lives with his young daughter. "The other kids are in their country of origin, which is Mexico."

The IRS granted tax credits for the 20 children anyway, even though the agency's own policy states they are not eligible. (Children are eligible for additional child tax credits only if they are US citizens or minor resident aliens who live in the US with a tax filer for more than half of a calendar year.)

According to WTHR's whistleblower, cases like this one are commonplace because the IRS does little to verify the eligibility of both the undocumented workers filing for additional child tax credits and the dependents listed on their tax returns.

13 Investigates has confirmed it's a growing problem. It's nationwide. And it's out of control.
__________________________________________________ __________

One step at a time:

Plan C:

No rush. Take your time. Don't use just one phony ID, use multiples. Details pending later.

Plan D:

Piece of cake. Just steal identities from several states.

I don't want to burn up a lot of air time here but we can go on to plan's E, F, G, H, etc, ad infinitim later............................../!

Then when we run out of alphabet plans we really go pro. In bed with the cartels. But that's only for big TIME pros. The current administration covers your back. You get to infiltrate legitimate businesses and join the vast distribution networks and hubs.

Patriotic Army Mom 03-02-2015 10:31 AM

My income is below sea level too. It's a shame as I worked for everything that I have today. What a joke. Should have gotten a green card first