Save Our State

Save Our State (http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.saveourstate.info/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Helen Thomas: Jews Control White House, Congress (http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=3622)

Ayatollahgondola 03-21-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 14894)
She doesn't hate anybody, and I don't think she gives the nation of Israel much thought.

She's an American who grew up in California.

You sure she's a jew? Sounds more like a JINO :p

ilbegone 03-21-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14896)
You sure she's a jew? Sounds more like a JINO :p

That goes back to the question - is a person a Jew by birth or inherited religion? Is it regardless of political belief or lack thereof?

To some people it won't matter in the same way that some believe everyone with a brown skin and Spanish last name is an illegal alien.

Ayatollahgondola 03-21-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilbegone (Post 14898)
That goes back to the question - is a person a Jew by birth or inherited religion? Is it regardless of political belief or lack thereof?

To some people it won't matter in the same way that some believe everyone with a brown skin and Spanish last name is an illegal alien.

On the first issue, I'm hardly an expert. However given the weak adherance to her stated faith, I'd say she's a more likely candidate for conversion. If she fights...maybe she's a jew by blood.:D

On the last issue....if it saves America from what are my biggest fears related to immigration; I'm willing to be deported too.;)

Bear Flag Republican 03-22-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola (Post 14900)
On the first issue, I'm hardly an expert. However given the weak adherance to her stated faith, I'd say she's a more likely candidate for conversion. If she fights...maybe she's a jew by blood.:D

On the last issue....if it saves America from what are my biggest fears related to immigration; I'm willing to be deported too.;)

Man, you're cool. I'm probably a little more lax than many on this, having an immigrant grandmother who hates illegals ... but brown or white, as long as the only yellow you are is rattlesnake colour, and you ain't got red unless there's white next to it, you're alright by me. :P
I honestly care more about respect for this country than legal status.
Thing is, most people who respect it will at least TRY to get in legally ... it's like the Alan Jackson song, if you work hard and you're proud you do, we could use some more like me and you :)

ilbegone 03-22-2011 02:22 AM

My long term housemate confessed yesterday that she is prejudiced against Mexican nationals but tries to keep it in check.

However, it pissed her off when she was at the hospital the day before and a guy checking on his wife having a procedure being done made a scene in Spanish about needing a translator, and he stood around for a while before one appeared. Having been informed about his wife in Spanish, the man had a seat next to his buddy in the waiting room and the two commenced a long conversation in English. He spoke like a native Californian, like he learned English in the home as a child.

The man was an asshole.

And Elena's parents were both born in Mexico, and she understood every word the man and translator said in Spanish.

Half the stuff in and around my house has a Spanish nick name, the radio in her vehicle is tuned to a Nortena station, and we have all the cactus and chile plants and all the rest.

A few weeks ago we were coming home and she commented that "It looks like a bunch of wetbocks live here".

She grew up in a different time, and a lot of that stuff that the "Latino advocates" endlessly carp about as though talking about current events did happen.

However, the crap that a lot of the kids are parroting now about stolen lands and white racism is learned in American schools.

You can't judge the book by the cover, there are all kinds of animosities and other fractures between all those people "Latino advocates" forever refer to as "my people", the "Latino community" is hardly a monolithic construction. The only thing which will shove them together at least temporarily is the carefully cultivated perception of white racism. The kids have been told in both languages for the last thirty or forty years the "THE WHITE MAN IS OUT TO GET YOU.

And a lot of them believe it while most white Americans are either clueless about what's going on or have been propagandized into believing it as well.

Don 03-22-2011 05:57 AM

If you want to know who runs a country, ask this question:

Who are we not allowed to criticize?

Does this give you a clue? Helen Thomas. Rich Sanchez. Charlie Sheen. All gone within 72 hours after criticizing God's chosen people.

ilbegone 03-22-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 14911)

Does this give you a clue? Helen Thomas. Rich Sanchez. Charlie Sheen. All gone within 72 hours after criticizing God's chosen people.

That goes regardless.

The white comedian who went into a tirade onstage about "N@ggers" after a heckler got his goat will never appear on stage EVER AGAIN

Mel Gibson's drunken rant about Jews didn't do him in - it was his recorded, beyond venomous telephone conversation with his estranged wife.

As you would probably say at another time if the subject weren't about "Jews", "God's Chosen People" in America is just about everyone who isn't considered a protected class under the Civil Rights Act by far left interpretation.

And, as you have so indelicately pointed out so many times, that doesn't include you and I - but a white Russian woman calculatingly baiting a celebrity over the phone qualifies under the circumstances.

To toss out some names might be far more acceptable than simply describing a real or perceived problem as having been caused by "Jews". Which "Jews"? Are you broadly classifying and including everyone with certain genes, certain last names, a particular faith whether practiced or not, or are you using the word as a broad pejorative?

It's like the way a lot of people toss out the words "Mexican", "Latino", or "Hispanic", on any - or not - side of the immigration fight; those words are so broad and so inclusive and have so many contradictory definitions as to practically be meaningless. Just who are we really talking about when we use any of those words as well as "Jew"?

Twoller 03-22-2011 09:21 AM

The Jews are the native inhabitants of Israel. It is the Muslims that are the colonizers. Palestinian nationalism is nothing more than an anti-semitic cult. The Jews are not native to Europe. They shouldn't be obligated to return to Israel, they have more than justified their presence anywhere in the Diaspora, unlike the rot flooding into Europe, the US and just about everywhere else.

ilbegone 03-22-2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twoller (Post 14918)
The Jews are the native inhabitants of Israel. It is the Muslims that are the colonizers. Palestinian nationalism is nothing more than an anti-semitic cult.

How so?

Jews and Palestinians are closely related genetically - they mostly have the same ancestors. European Jews have an admixture of genes from the Italian peninsula from about the first century, "Persian" Jews are a little closer related to Palestinians if I remember right.

Religion is incidental.

Basically it's a family fight that goes back thousands of years long before the time of Jesus.

And, who's to really tell?

I met a Professor from UCSD who's family linage goes back to the founding nof Santa Fe in the 1600s. Jews think he's Jewish, Arabs think he's Arab, white people think he's Mexican, and Mexicans think he's white. Maybe everyone's right to a certain extent. Prior to 1492 Spain was largely a collection of Muslim kingdoms for 700 years, and Jews played an important part in both Christian and Muslim kingdoms. Arabic was the language of both Christian and Arab courts, and Ferdinand and Isabella wore Aribic clothing as they oversaw the downfall of Grenada, the last arab kingdom in Spain. Spanish Jews and Arabs also came to the New World with assumed identities in a bid to escape the post 1492 Spanish inquisition.

LAPhil 03-23-2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don (Post 14911)

There he goes again, folks. It's always them damn JOOOOS!